Customer Service 866.965.0400

Got my new single soft towels!!

hemi1300

Question

Couldn't resist when I saw the new towels on site and had to order 12 of them. Tried them out today real quick, didn't wash them beforehand and they worked fantastic for a ds wipe down. Have 2 black vehicles and a black harley, many towels seem to show lint on the black paint, even the old single softs would lint on the black paint. The new single soft work great and didn't leave any lint what so ever, may have to order some new double soft towels soon! Are we allowed selling towels on the classifieds? I have I think 6-12 single softs brand new in the bag I may sell to stock up on the new towels

2 answers to this question

I don't have any issue with you selling our old towels here, especially if they are brand new in the bags. It does not violate the classified section rules.

"Used tools, accessories, and similar items can be listed for sale so long as they are in fair, working condition. Any and all warranty coverage is non-transferrable."

Although the new single soft towels are the bees knees and I love the satin border now - if you have a bunch of Single Soft towels new in the package and not used yet I say get out there and start cleaning/using them, they are still a phenomenal towel!  :)

Edited by Ricky Bobby