Customer Service 866.965.0400

Just Got A New Car

Blackdevil77

Question

Just got a 2016 Chevrolet SS and am pretty excited! I owned a 2008 Pontiac G8 GT back in the day and loved it, when I saw this car in person at my local dealership, I knew I wanted it. I love it much more than I thought I would, pictures really don't do the car justice

Here's the car:

IMG_20160506_184524_zpsdmjwboe0.jpg

DSC00698_zpsxigsuvgc.jpg

So I just ordered a whole bunch of stuff to correct the paint, including the whole wheel cleaning package, foam gun and a few other goodies, but I already had a lot of stuff left over from last season and I have a few questions. 

Question 1: I still have the orange paint correction polish, white finish polish and paint sealant from over a year ago. Is there a shelf life on these things before I attempt using it on my new car? They weren't kept outside during the cold months, I opened them up and they seem okay. I'd just like to make sure before I attempt to use them. 

Question 2: I ordered all new pads, I ordered the flex (I believe) polisher from Adams website 2 years ago as well and the pads didn't have the hole in the center of them that these new pads have. Will the pads still work with my current polisher or do I have to change something to make them work?

Great looking car!  I'm eyeing a CTS-V in my future.  I've wanted a 4DSC for a long time, and there's only a few that come with 3 pedals.

Thanks! Yes, not many 4 door cars come with 3 pedals anymore, the SS may be the last of it's kind, unless you go used. The new CTS-V though is absolutely beautiful, I love them. If I had the money, I would strongly consider one. 

Beautiful SS!  Congrats man! 

Im actually debating right now if I should sell my 09 White Hot G8GT for one.

I was going to wait for 2017 just because its the last year but if I come across a good deal on a 16 Im all over it. 

I think 2017's are just getting new colors from what I know, 2016 and 2017  should be more or less the same. As an owner of a Pontiac G8 GT (mine was a 2008), I can honestly say this car is better in every possible way. 

I think 2017's are just getting new colors from what I know, 2016 and 2017  should be more or less the same. As an owner of a Pontiac G8 GT (mine was a 2008), I can honestly say this car is better in every possible way. 

Took a 15 out for a test drive ..loved it compared to my G8 ..they wanted my G8 but I told them I will sell it privately. I only have 29k on it and they were really low balling me.

I like the subtle change on the front fascia for the 16.

Finding a M6 is so difficult. Dealer tried locating one but couldnt find one locally within my area. Mid Atlantic and southeast were the only places and they would not trade with my dealer for it.

Again congrats!!! Best of luck with her!

Edited by Mongosg8