Customer Service 866.965.0400

My detailing portfolio

RoamPT

So yesterday i detailed my friends brand new F-150 XTR, he needed his truck to look amazing for his photoshoot and commercial shoots today for his tailgating barbecue business BBKeg, actually hes going to be on a roadtrip in the US for 3 months showcasing his tailgate barbecue.

So i did a two bucket car wash, used the clay bar only on the areas that had bad contamination, followed by H2O Guard and Gloss on the whole truck and bed cover, VRT on all the plastics, decals, tires. After i cleaned the chromed sections with detail spray and then I applied brilliant glaze on all the chrome. After all that i cleaned the interior and used the leather conditioner.

A before and after:

2w20j6x.jpg

And finished pictures:

339qcuq.jpg

j8fjoy.jpg

Edited by RoamPT

• 1 month later...

Well it was time to paint correct my brothers in law S5, yikes that cars paint job was a mess, and that white paint is hard as a rock! Unfortunately a few of the swirls that were left on the paint were deep scratches that you could grab with your fingernails. Besides that it came out amazing, he was super happy with it! And of course i finished the job with the amazing H2O G&G!

25gh1yw.jpg

2uf9fyt.jpg

ampnux.jpg

Edited by RoamPT

• 3 months later...

I need to update this. Here my recent details on my SRT:

Adams Tire Shine:

106cayw.jpg

VRT on the engine bay plastics:

334hxm1.jpg

Hood contamination:

m8ld8m.jpg

A client's Chevy Tahoe (Shampoo, VRT and H20 GG used):

Before:

2euh0nm.jpg

After:

2s5zaet.jpg

Interior:

Before:

sgl9q1.jpg

nl5qiu.jpg

After:

2njzv47.jpg

iz7ssj.jpg

And another's Hyundai Tucson(Wash and Wax Shampoo, VRT and dried with Detail spray):

1430pa8.jpg