Customer Service 866.965.0400

Waterless question

Dwhite0960

Question

I just got a bottle of waterless wash in the mystery box. I think I know the answer but im going to double check with others to make sure of this. Can I use it as a pre soak for my rinseless routine. I do not have any show car so I will never waterless wash but I have fallen madly in love with Rinsless washing.

6 answers to this question

I didn't buy it otherwise i agree on the diluted rinseless as its much more versatile and in the long run saves money. I will use it to do my door jambs under the hood and trunk great idea.

I didn't buy it otherwise i agree on the diluted rinseless as its much more versatile and in the long run saves money. I will use it to do my door jambs under the hood and trunk great idea.

You can, agreed that I like the rinseless better. 

I actually used some the other day on my buddies truck. We went to the local pay and spray to wash the truck as he doesnt want chemicals running off into his grass and gardens due to food crops and animals. So we did a kinda 2 bucket there and did the rims/tires. When we got back (prob a 1 mile ride or so) I did a full wipe down of it and he loved the lack of chemical spray into his yard. It also let me pull off all the bits of stuff that the drive back added without adding any wax to the truck when I was ready to clay and polish. 

Personally I usually use diluted rinseless but I liked this for not adding the wax to just have to take it back off. 

You can yes, but it's kind of an expensive product to use as a presoak when a bottle of diluted rinseless is so cheap. There are other good uses for it that maybe you should try: Door jamb wipe down, interior wipe down, glass cleaner replacement for interior etc.

Agreed. If you got it in mystery box those are great uses for it. It can also be used as drying aid if you are polishing or sealin and don't want to add gloss but just safely dry with lubrication. basically all the uses of Detail Spray without adding gloss.