Customer Service 866.965.0400

New Member from Texas

GT350

Hello everyone!

I am a recent "convert" to Adam's products, and I look forward to picking up some detailing tips to use on my two Mustangs (2014 GT and 2016 GT 350).  Not getting much sun to work on the cars right now (raining just about every day, so far).  But I'm getting ready for next sunny day with my Adam's gear lined up in the garage and ready to go!

post-14443-0-47220100-1463675851_thumb.jpg

post-14443-0-89422000-1463675920_thumb.jpg

Welcome Robert!

A lot of good people and information here.

Be sure to check out the Adam's videos for additional information related to the products and processes used to make your Mustangs as shiny and protected as you may want them to be.

Great looking cars too!

:welcomebanner: 

Yes, it is hard to go from the GT350 to the GT, but I use the GT as the daily driver and the GT350 is a fun weekend experience!  I look forward to learning some good tips for maintaining each car's appearance.

What!!!!!! no way. The Shelby GT350 is my DREAM CAR. That flat plane crank sounds AWESOME!! How is it to drive? Must be an absolute riot!! Awesome car man. You couldn't have made a better choice there. Welcome to Adams, you will love the products and it will give the 350 the shine it deserves!

Edited by FordFocus897

What!!!!!! no way. The Shelby GT350 is my DREAM CAR. That flat plane crank sounds AWESOME!! How is it to drive? Must be an absolute riot!! Awesome car man. You couldn't have made a better choice there. Welcome to Adams, you will love the products and it will give the 350 the shine it deserves!

Thanks.  The car is ridiculous.  The exhaust gets plenty of attention, and I usually keep it below 5K RPMs!  Yesterday, when I was getting gas, a couple of S197s (a 2010 and a 2011) turned around and came over the gas station to check out the car.  The handling is unreal.  The difference between the live axle setup on my '14 and the GT 350 is beyond night and day.  I spent about 3 hours cleaning it up today, and it looks a lot better than it did coming off the showroom floor.  I know that the dealerships in San Antonio have had (and sold) quite a few GT 350s, but when people stop and talk to me, they say that it's the first time they've seen one on the road.  I can't keep it in the garage too much (it's already got about 1600 on it).

I am in San Antonio. I've lived here for about 10 years.

I retired here (Army) about 11 years ago.  I have been in and out of San Antonio over the last 17 years (overseas and back again when I was on active duty).

Thanks.  The car is ridiculous.  The exhaust gets plenty of attention, and I usually keep it below 5K RPMs!  Yesterday, when I was getting gas, a couple of S197s (a 2010 and a 2011) turned around and came over the gas station to check out the car.  The handling is unreal.  The difference between the live axle setup on my '14 and the GT 350 is beyond night and day.  I spent about 3 hours cleaning it up today, and it looks a lot better than it did coming off the showroom floor.  I know that the dealerships in San Antonio have had (and sold) quite a few GT 350s, but when people stop and talk to me, they say that it's the first time they've seen one on the road.  I can't keep it in the garage too much (it's already got about 1600 on it).

Thats awesome. I'm glad you are enjoying the car! i would love to see one in person one day