Customer Service 866.965.0400

New Member from Sunshine State

maria

Have been lurking and learning since I picked up Francis in February.  Francis is my 2015 Ford Focus Titanium hatch.  The Tuxedo Black is an amazing color but boy is keeping black looking good is going to be work!  After picking him up I did a few things right away - having the entire front end and other high impact areas covered in Xpel ultimate film along with the mandatory Lumar ceramic tint all around.

post-14376-0-42916200-1463694175_thumb.jpg

Love the paints flake!

post-14376-0-98024500-1463694171_thumb.jpg

post-14376-0-46379900-1463694169_thumb.jpg

Hope there are some other DP fans!

post-14376-0-96730500-1463694178_thumb.jpg

Now I am building my first shopping cart full of Adam's goodies and receiving the $5 flat-rate shipping and 10% e-mail, now seems like the perfect time!  If there is anything you think is a must-have please let me know so I can snag it.

ADAM'S NEW FOAM GUN WASH KIT
ADAM'S BASIC H2O GUARD & GLOSS KIT
ADAM'S WATERLESS WASH & TOWEL COMBO
ADAM'S DETAIL SPRAY & VISCO CLAY BAR COMBO
ADAM'S PERFECT VISION GLASS CLEANER & SEALANT COMBO
ADAM'S LIQUID PAINT SEALANT KIT
ADAM'S PERFECT INTERIOR KIT
ADAM'S EDGELESS UTILITY TOWEL (2 PACK)
ADAM'S MICROFIBER GLASS CLEANING TOWELS (2 PACK)
ADAM'S GREAT WHITE MICROFIBER DRYING TOWEL 2 PACK
ADAM'S NEW SINGLE SOFT TOWEL 2 PACK

I have an idea of max purchase but I don't want to mess around and miss some must have.  The thing I'm most torn are the interior products for keeping the interior leather looking good.

Welcome Maria!

Great looking Focus, especially in black!

Your interior needs should be met with your purchase of the kit you mentioned above, but you may want to consider some Brilliant Glaze for the exterior to add some "pop" to the paint on occasion.

:welcomebanner: 

Welcome to the forum Maria!

The Tuxedo Black Metallic is a fantastic paint.  Not sure what Ford was thinking when they switched over to the non-metallic Shadow Black.

PS - Get some Leather Conditioner, it will protect your seats and smells so good.

Welcome Maria & Francis. (Glad there are others that name their cars)

I would really like you to add Brilliant Glaze to your cart. The results on darks and metallics are nothing short of phenomenal! Enjoy.

Bruce

Welcome Maria & Francis. (Glad there are others that name their cars)

I would really like you to add Brilliant Glaze to your cart. The results on darks and metallics are nothing short of phenomenal! Enjoy.

Bruce

I have no problem with that - what you see now is using Black Magic after going over it with clay.  That was all done before the Xpel was installed.

What order should I be doing things, wash, clay, glaze?  I'm not sure if/when the H20 guard would be used.  My car used to sit outside but I quickly made it the garage queen next to Wanda.

20130510_172626_zps8e4a7c55.jpg

I typically do things over a day or two and so all the clay, wax inside our garage.

Edited by maria

Welcome to the forums Maria yes not repeat but you will like it here everyone likes to help Adams is a great company and the staff is there also to help you with any question big or small only here about three months but learned a lot between the forums and Adams staff