Customer Service 866.965.0400

16 oz bottle sprayers accumulating

ragin_cajuns

Question

Am I the only accumulating a bunch of 16 oz bottle sprayers?  Every time you order a bottle of something it comes with a new sprayer but I don't use them for some reason.  When I'm done with a bottle of something I open a new bottle and reuse the same sprayer.  It's good to have spares but I have at least 10 new sprayers sitting in a box that may never be used. 

12 answers to this question

It's always a good thing to have extras incase of a break-down. I have an abundance of the little squeeze tops. Mostly because I prefer the red pump for my LC, Shampoo, and VRT. I only use the squeeze tops on BG and PS.

I have about a dozen of the sprayers. I keep them for back ups. I recently received an order from Adam's, attached a sprayer to the bottle and it didn't pump at all, no spray, just barley a dribble. Went to my drawer of spray heads, caps, red shipping plugs and pull tops and got a "new" sprayer. I keep everything for back up reasons. Keep them, nothing is worse then half way through a detail the sprayer breaks.

I have about a dozen of them myself.. plus 6 foam nozzles too. Love to have back ups just in case 

I eventually find use for them as the season goes on but I usually place a couple orders and it just replenishes my stock

I had always kept the extras, and boy did it come in handle the other weekend when I was cleaning my mothers Jeep out. Set a bottle down on the bed rail of my truck to breath and check my phone for a moment and managed to knock the bottle into the bed, when I picked it up It had broken the trigger off and really messed up the spray area. Glad I had spares with me (Always have one in my bag anyways) so lesson learned, pack two spares lol.