Customer Service 866.965.0400

No more red spray nozzle?

I've been noticing all the foam guns as of lately have had a different black spray nozzle than the nice red one shown in the picture. Are you guys just out of the red one at the moment and will get more in soon or is this gonna be the new nozzle that comes with it permanently?

Just wondering if there are any quality differences between the two before I place my order?

Thanks

http://adamspolishes.com/adam-s-foam-gun.html?___SID=U

adams_polishes_foam_gun.png

Edited by champ09

I actually got the old red/black nozzle on mine. They said I can swap it out but I'm not sure there's a difference. Anyone feel like making a short video of the water pattern?

I actually got the old red/black nozzle on mine. They said I can swap it out but I'm not sure there's a difference. Anyone feel like making a short video of the water pattern?

I'll be back out after the rain passes. See what I can do.

I have pretty high water pressure .... Once you get past the initial valve "opening" the fan and streams are very consistent. I tried to demonstrate that when I repositioned my hand. 

It gets the job done for how little I really use it. Pretty much use my pressure washer for just about everything now. I go back and forth on getting the fire hose nozzle though.... 

I have an older Gilmor foam gun, and recently ordered a spraygun. It came in black, which is good wth me. I put my quick connect fitting on, and got a similar spray pattern. Removed it and it gives a nice pattern. The quick connect fitting affects the spray pattern.

I have an older Gilmor foam gun, and recently ordered a spraygun. It came in black, which is good wth me. I put my quick connect fitting on, and got a similar spray pattern. Removed it and it gives a nice pattern. The quick connect fitting affects the spray pattern.

It's probably the washer more than the quick disconnect itself. 

It's probably the washer more than the quick disconnect itself. 

Remove the quick disconnect and shoot the same video.  The fan spray when you barely squeeze the trigger is reduced with the quick disconnect attached.