Customer Service 866.965.0400

New, from Delaware

Hey y'all! I'm new to Adam's, and already hooked! I'm from the small state of Delaware, and lately we've had nothing but rain so it's been hard to wash my car. I drive an 2009 Pontiac G8 GT that's my daily driver, and I keep parked outside. I have no garage :( I look forward to reading up on some paint correction, because my car could really use it!

post-14160-0-30930300-1464176955_thumb.jpg

Thank you!! 

Welcome to the forum Colleen!

Thanks Rich! I have watched quite a few videos so far, I've learned a lot!

Welcome to the forum Colleen. You'll find some more Pontiac owners here as well.  Start by watching the videos a few times to get you started.   :welcomebanner:

Thank you! Gorgeous truck!!

Welcome from the big state of Texas

Thanks Chris! Love the GTO!

Welcome Colleen!

Thank you Gary! :-)

Welcome! Good looking G8 but I'm a little biased!

Welcome to the forums, I understand how you feel about keeping your daily outside and needing to try to keep it clean. It can be done and detailing outside is not as hard as it may seem. Plenty to learn and see and I highly recommend the video series for rainy day entertainment. 

Welcome Colleen!

Nice looking G8, the others have already mentioned watching the videos here for your use, and if any questions arrive after that, feel free to post them here, and you will get the right advice from this group.

:welcomebanner:

Welcome to the forums, I understand how you feel about keeping your daily outside and needing to try to keep it clean. It can be done and detailing outside is not as hard as it may seem. Plenty to learn and see and I highly recommend the video series for rainy day entertainment. 

Thanks for the tips! I do love the videos, I've watched quite a bit of them so far!

Welcome Colleen!

Nice looking G8, the others have already mentioned watching the videos here for your use, and if any questions arrive after that, feel free to post them here, and you will get the right advice from this group.

:welcomebanner:

Thank you Robert!