Customer Service 866.965.0400

Finally Finished 3 Day Detail

Blackdevil77

Question

Some of you probably saw my other post that I bought a Chevrolet SS sedan. I just finally finished a few hours ago, detailing the living **** out of it, which took about 3 days from wash, clay, paint correction, polish, and sealant. I put a sealant on it yesterday and just put another coat on 24 hours later. I'm pretty happy with the result, doesn't get much better than this. 

DSC00720_zpspvmiz5zt.jpg

DSC00719_zpsiloumlu7.jpg

DSC00722_zps1qynztym.jpg

DSC00721_zpse6hursab.jpg

DSC00723_zpse9zjxxxj.jpg

DSC00724_zpsladxykex.jpg

AMAZING - I want one in 6MT and white so bad

It's such a great car. I love it more than I thought I would. A lot of fun to drive and there really aren't any trade offs with it like with most performance cars. It does everything well. 

Thank you, thank you. It was worth it, the car is absolutely gleaming! 

I forgot to mention this in the original thread, but I'd like to give a shout out to Benjamin Stanley at Adams. The 4" backing plate was missing from my somewhat large order and I sent a message. I got a reply very quickly and Benjamin sent me the backing plate immediately, no questions asked. I got it in a couple of days. Incredible service! Thanks Ben!

Edited by Blackdevil77