Customer Service 866.965.0400

Ready for some SERIOUS suds????

Team Adam's

Question

Ty , If I use neewbie status as an excuse , will that get me unbanned ?

Sure, LOL

Only Adam's Car Wash Shampoo touches our black truck!

Anyone else notice our front badge on the truck?

Yep, I was just wondering if you happen to have gotten it from Stew or somebody else.

Ok, Im going to ask what will most likely be a stupid question...

If this gun can lay down the suds real thick and coat the car, and if the car is garage kept and more dusty than dirty, then why would I still need a bucket of suds? Why can't I just hose off the wash mitt every so often and keep working it with just the suds that are on the car???

It may be a stupid question, but I am trying to justify not having an Adams wash bucket...I just cant bring myself to buy a bucket via the internet and pay for shipping...

Actually if you do it the way you're describing, you can only do one panel at a time because by the time you get all the way around the car, the suds will begin to dry up. Even with dust and rinsing off the car first, all the dust is not going to rinse off. There is still that very tin layer that is left.

Here's a test. The next time that your car is just dusty, rinse it off and dry it off with the Adam's white towel. If that towel is completely clean, forget what I say about needing a bucket in this case. If it gets dirty, not only do you need the foam gun and the bucket, but you'll need to go back and get rid of those swirls that you put in the paint by drying of a dirty car.

I'm not trying to spend you into the poor house but the bucket and the foam gun is a no brainer if you want to keep your paint immaculate. It will not always just be dusty, it's going to get dirty one day. Be prepared with the tools to do the job right. :thumbsup:

Not a stupid question at all !!!!!! Many people use the foam gun and wash pad together and spray and wipe all in one motion. But what they will do after each panel is take the wash pad and rub it on the grit guard in a bucket of clean water to get any grit that will accumulate off of the wash pad :rockon:

EXACTLY WHAT I DO!!!:rockon:no swirls or anything!!:jester:

I also called Ashley and confirmed what you mentioned. I already have plenty of soap and towels so I will need to wait until they are almost gone to order the package. I will just continue to use the bucket and wash pad process until then.:2thumbs: