Customer Service 866.965.0400

Washing Towels Together??

Charger805

Question

So this is my first time gonna be washing my Adams towels and i was just wondering would it be ok to wash the Adam's Waterless wash Towels and The Great White microfiber towels together or would you recommend washing them separate? Also what type of detergent should i be using to wash them?

Thank you.

11 answers to this question

Any dye or perfume free detergent will get the job done. (All Free and Clear) and wash only with other microfiber. 

All that being out of the way, Microfiber Revitalizer does a great job of cleaning and restoring your microfiber towels. I wash all of my microfiber towels together in one big batch unless I've got some loaded heavy with polish, and then they get their own load. 

Any dye or perfume free detergent will get the job done. (All Free and Clear) and wash only with other microfiber. 

All that being out of the way, Microfiber Revitalizer does a great job of cleaning and restoring your microfiber towels. I wash all of my microfiber towels together in one big batch unless I've got some loaded heavy with polish, and then they get their own load. 

Are there any worries of cross-contamination between certain products?  I typically categorize my towels by how dirty they are and then do corresponding loads with the cleanest going first and the worst going last.

Thanks for the info, And yes i just order some of the Microfiber Revitalizer this afternoon. So ill be waiting for that to get in this week. 

I wash separate also, I split them up between interior,paint,wheels/metal and glass. I do the same with applicators. I just don't want cross contamination and it helps me to stay organized. Overkill? Maybe but I have some single sorts that are 5 years old and still work well but most importantly mostly lint free

I do the same. 

Towels that are heavily soiled get soaked (1 oz MFR&B per gallon tap water) for an hour or so and agitated a little by hand. Then all towels go into the washer together.    

I just soak all my microfibers in 5gal gamma seal with an upside down grit guard to help hold them down in the water. I mix in about 2oz of MFR and wash when its full, I separate the old orange towels to their own load, same with the grey, I do wash my single and doubles together along with any great whites I might have had. Glass towels get their own load as well, but this may change with the new glass towels. I have two buckets going at a time usually and semi presort my towels. borderless towels into one, and singe/double softs into the other, glass towels do not get soaked as they dont get that dirty really but will get a spritz of MFR before they go in. 

For the wash I use Tide free and clear detergent. 

For the wash I use Tide free and clear detergent. 

Off the original subject, but I have a client that uses Tide Free for everything!  Cleaning parts, removing grease stains from the driveway, cleaning his hands after mechanic work...everything.  

He made a believer out of LFairbanks(Chris) and I when he cleaned some grease off Chris' hands that had been he trying to scrub off for several days!