Customer Service 866.965.0400

Over the top customer service by adam!!!

WaxOnWaxOff

Wow, I have to say that Adam provides customer service that is second to none in this industry. First of all, who else puts their personal cell phone everywhere for their customer to have? None that I know of.

Adam is in Portland for the Portland Roadster Show, and he stopped by our dealership (Ron Tonkin Acura) today. We had a great visit with him. As a dealer of Adam's Products we proudly fly the flag and it was very cool to have him in our store. So many of us who work there are detail junkies!

We were showing Adam around and as we got to the parts counter a customer was looking at a bottle of clear mask polish. He turned to us and said "does this stuff work?" I pointed to the label and said "Well, here's Adam- ask him!" Imagine the surprise!

Before you know it, Adam and the customer are hot-footing it (geeze you walk fast Adam!) to the customer's car. Adam spent about 30 minutes working on the car and answering questions for the man. Talk about customer service. By the way, he came back later and bought more products.

Adam, thanks for stopping by, and keep up the top-of-industry service! It truly is second to none!

Your Pals at Ron Tonkin Acura, Portland Oregon.3334046765_fb17f0d5c0_o.jpg

Edited by WaxOnWaxOff
title

Fantastic to meet you today Jim, and the rest of the clan! Michael came by our booth at the Roadster show later with his family.

Great to see your dealership, first class all the way!

You are very kind to post such nice things here Jim, thanks.:2thumbs:

Adam, good to see you too.

You know- our store takes much pride in customer service; like you and your staff do. The story you told us about the guy who called you directly... well I've got to shout it from the mountain top!

So, a customer calls Adam and he's having a "problem" with an Adam's Product. Adam's response was "Okay, I'll send someone over to fix the problem and replace your product, or fix the problem and give you a refund."

Any customer would say "Wow" to this response- right? Well guess what? This customer was in Canada. Adam had to help his staff member take a day to get the passport, bought the plane ticket, arranged the hotel and rental car.

The staff member flew to Canada and arrived on scene, fixed the problem (which was, by the way, caused by the customer- not the product), replaced the product and flew home.

This is an epic customer service story! It will certainly be told by me in the years to come when I train future staff members. That is the kind of service that absolutely blows people away! :bravo:

Edited by WaxOnWaxOff

"And nice showroom you have there :hi::hi::hi::hi:" (C

6 Bill said)

Thank you! All of our showroom vehicles are layered with Buttery Wax. We use Detail Spray daily on them.

All of the vehicles are touched with numerous Adam's Products as needed on final detail prior to delivery. This has significantly raised our customer satisfaction scores with regard to "Condition of vehicle upon delivery."

"And nice showroom you have there :hi::hi::hi::hi:" (C

6 Bill said)

Thank you! All of our showroom vehicles are layered with Buttery Wax. We use Detail Spray daily on them.

All of the vehicles are touched with numerous Adam's Products as needed on final detail prior to delivery. This has significantly raised our customer satisfaction scores with regard to "Condition of vehicle upon delivery."

You have no idea how good that is for all of us to hear !!!!

I always have to insist that the dealer does NOT touch my new vehicles prior to delivery :D:D:D:D

That's a great post. Thanks for sharing your Adams Experience with all of us.

Nice showroom you have there. I wish a couple of dealers around me would take as much pride in the look of their vehicles as you folks do. :thumbsup:

Another example....

Yesterday at the clinic. After the demo was over, everyone was hanging around visiting, talking cars, having a good time... for quite awhile. Adam walks by me and says "man this party wont stop, Im trying to get outta here to get an early flight home". Quite understandable. So finally, as things are winding down, an older couple in a Lincoln roll in. WAY LATE!!! HELLO!!! Well as were all leaving, I look over, and it appears Adam is giving them a whole new personal demo! VERRRRRY Classy Adam! Most people would just be focused on getting home, could you blame them?? Adam seems to really care about his customers.

Oh... Sorry for the burnout! :lol:

Jim, didnt know you worked for Acura. My fiance just graduated Nursing school, is taking boards in a few weeks and will be looking to get her career going. She reaaaaly wants an Acura TL (last body style though, not the new one) so we may be coming to see you in the future! Ive always heard great things about Ron Tonkin Acura.

Derek- Hey, call me directly for that TL whenever you're ready (503-292-0662 or email jbrown@tonkin.com). I run the store, so I'll make sure you are well taken care of.:thumbsup:

It was great to meet you yesterday. Remember, we carry Adam's products at RT Acura in Beaverton. Call me when you need something.

Jim

Edited by WaxOnWaxOff