Customer Service 866.965.0400

BSG on glass.

bigred vette

Question

its getting to be rainy season here, so i was wondering does BSG make the water bead like rain x? if it does how long does it last?

i like rain x while it works but when it starts to wear off its worse then before and is just an oily mess on the windshield.

17 answers to this question

Yeah, I know what you mean, RainZ works GREAT!! but soon as it starts to wear off its horrible.. visibility is worse then when it didn't have any RainX on..

I've started using BSG on my windows but haven't been in any rain yet to see how it works..

i use the brilliant spray glaze on my car and its garaged and i barely take it out i has lasted 4-6 months, on my DD,i wash that thing prob 2 times a year and it prob last 2-3 months and its a outside!bsg is better than anything else i have tried!:thumbsup:

I've tried BSG on my front and rear windshield to cure my problem of never having perfect windows. I can't comment on how it deflects rain because I don't remember but what I can say is that my windows were a freakin mess after whiping it off. The quest for perfect windows continues. :willy:

Well here are some pics that I took late this morning, I applied BSG last week on the entire car and glass. Last night while at work it started raining hard out, I had my normal driving through rain & mud on my way home. I wanted to see what all the rain and highway grime did to it, guess what not much at all, nothing a few shots of Detail Spay couldn't fix.

BSG9.jpg

BSG8.jpg

BSG7.jpg

BSG6.jpg

BSG5.jpg

BSG4.jpg

BSG3.jpg

BSG2.jpg

BSG1.jpg

I wanted to see what all the rain and highway grime did to it, guess what not much at all, nothing a few shots of Detail Spay couldn't fix.

Are you saying that you cleaned-up that car, after the rain, with only some DS and a wipe-down? In other words, not a regular wash???

And you're using the Adams blue MF towel to wipe-down?

Not sure if it was the "adams brand" towel. I don't know if that would've made a huge difference tho. I need to buy more of those towels now that you reminded me!