Customer Service 866.965.0400

New product flash

Jason S.

Question

I believe he's saying to open your present now, use it, and then put it back in the box so you can open it again on Christmas. Just a thought.

Yes, of course that's what he was saying. I hadn't had my coffee this morning when I read it. Haha!

hey GeeBee that's the one i was going to ask for, for xmas. but now i saw this the other day. just hoping they will release it before Christmas but i doubt it 

Got this one on Amazon. Works pretty good especially in the tight areas. I couldn't wait for Adam's to put this one on the New Products list. The Adam's 4" pads fit no problem. 

Edited by Rich

yeah the ****** one gets good reviews i was ready to pull the trigger cause i didnt wanna spend 300 on a the rupes. so well see how much the adams one is gonna be then ill decide

i hope adam will offer a 3 in pad for his new polisher so its even easier to use in tight spots.

that mini polisher that hes releasing, i found some info on it and its seems to get excellent reviews and has really good amt of power to it as well. cant wait 

Edited by DeDonDeRosa