Customer Service 866.965.0400

Ceramic Trim Coating issue

Rb1274

Question

I am writing on behalf of a friend of mine.  She has a Chevy Avalanche with tons of trim that she painstakingly cleans up with VRT after each wash.  She and I are both huge Adams fans and naturally when I saw the Ceramic trim I thought of her... She got it right away and started the long slow process of prepping and coating all of that trim. It came out perfect. She took out the truck the other day and went to the mountains in So Cal for some snow.  When she got back she washed the truck and noticed that the trim had lots of streaking in it.  See Photos...post-14986-0-84840500-1483513246_thumb.jpgpost-14986-0-69911300-1483513248_thumb.jpgpost-14986-0-29285400-1483513250_thumb.jpgpost-14986-0-97905600-1483513251_thumb.jpgpost-14986-0-74519200-1483513253_thumb.jpg

Any thoughts?  The staining is not washing away?  She followed the directions to the T.  Any way to help correct this?  Can you remove somehow and redo?  Need some guidance....

Thank you in advance Lori and Ryan.

FYI, she followed all of the steps, The truck was garaged for a week before going outside, she did take it through a hand car wash after the trip to the mountains....

18 answers to this question

Update... Lori spoke to Ben at Adams and he was very helpful in providing insight and ideas to help correct the issue. He has it on his car and has had no issues since he put it on almost two years ago!  He even offered to help remove and reinstall the Ceramic trim! 

Thank you to Adams and Ben for excellent customer service! :bravo:

Update, I guess they got the truck righted... Lori just informed me that Ben is sending everything she will need to restore the ceramic trim kit at no charge. I know her very well and she would have never asked for any assistance like that.

Thank you Ben and Adams for all you are doing to help assist Lori!