Customer Service 866.965.0400

Hello from Queensland, Australia

joelilton23

Hey guys,

I've just started using Adam's products after stumbling across his videos when I was researching detailing for a work article I was writing. Loving the products so far - carried out a full decontamination and LPS on my partners brand new Mazda a few weekends ago, and have placed a few more orders since then. My newest order arrived today (Friday the 13th) Just in time to carry out a full detail this weekend!

So much helpful information on this site - from both staff members and other detail fanatics. I have learned so much! Any other Aussies on here?

The only gripe I have (and it is only slight) is that we don't have as much access to all the great products the same as the US site. I totally understand why, it would just be awesome to be able to order everything. Fingers crossed we will have some more Mystery Box sales in the future so I can really stock up on products! 

Will post some photos up of the Mazda once it's all 'Adamised' and looking amazing!

Cheers!

Just finished up giving the Mazda the Adams treatment, including a top up of H2O g&g, came out pretty well - apart from the glass heading a clay to remove some water marks. Cheers for the warm welcome! The article turned out pretty well, from what I can gather - I'm no writer, just filling in some content gaps.

No idea why my photo is posting sideways ????

post-15432-0-27846500-1484379189_thumb.jpg