Customer Service 866.965.0400

New Mini

KBsToy

Question

8 answers to this question

Was hoping the video they had would show more use of the mini. Was wanting to see it in action.

If it's anything at all similar to the Rupes Mini (which it seems to be...maybe a slightly less heavy duty version?)...anyone would find it a great addition to the stable of tools.  I know I use mine frequently on trunks and smaller edges like door sills, window pillars (a-post, etc). For the price, I don't think you can go wrong.  You can get a Swirl Killer and a Swirl Killer Mini for a little more than I paid recently for just my Rupes Mini.  Seems like the best bang for the buck for a casual detailer!

If it's anything at all similar to the Rupes Mini (which it seems to be...maybe a slightly less heavy duty version?)...anyone would find it a great addition to the stable of tools. I know I use mine frequently on trunks and smaller edges like door sills, window pillars (a-post, etc). For the price, I don't think you can go wrong. You can get a Swirl Killer and a Swirl Killer Mini for a little more than I paid recently for just my Rupes Mini. Seems like the best bang for the buck for a casual detailer!

I was going to buy a Rupes mini soon. I'm gonna buy the Mini Swirlkiller instead. I'm sure it'll work great. I was just wanting to see some actual correction with it.

I was going to buy a Rupes mini soon. I'm gonna buy the Mini Swirlkiller instead. I'm sure it'll work great. I was just wanting to see some actual correction with it.

Just throwing it out there but I got to see the Mini Swirlkiller in action and some hands on time with it this week. Great little machine, very capable.

I received mine yesterday also and did a quick test. First thing I noticed was it's pretty quiet, then second was it has a fair amount of vibration. Which is hard for me because my hands are pretty hammered from arthritis and carpel tunnel.

It did make quick work out of my black plastic puller pieces.