Customer Service 866.965.0400

Hello from Milton, Pa

krea1975

I heard about Adams through a co-worker that had a truck he showed. I wasted a lot of time looking at the products but never ordered until recently. After a wash and wax with some cheap junk that we got at Walmart I hated how that paint on my car looked and felt. I watch for them to have a big sale and jumped on it. Needless to say I've dropped more money than I intended but I have no doubt it will be worth it. PA weather hasn't allowed me to get out all the stuff I bought, but I was able to get out the car shampoo and detailing spray last week and wash off the grime. Just those two products alone made the Hyperblue paint on my Crosstrek really pop. Can't wait for the weather to break then I'm tackling our neglected black '05 Tahoe and my wife's black Subaru Legacy. Time to bring these cars up to better than showroom finish!

Edited by krea1975

Hi from Johnstown.  Not complaining about the PA weather this year at all!  So far.  :D

Welcome to the forum.   :welcomebanner:  :welcomebanner:

We have two Subarus and a 4wd Tahoe, if the weather is crappy I want snow. lol

Thank you all for the welcome. I'm sure I'll be on here a lot. I used to have a show truck that I sold in 2006. So much has changed in the detailing world since then, so there is a lot for me to learn on the forums. My wife already makes fun of me for sitting and watching all the Adams videos on YouTube, but I'm sure she'll be happy when her car looks better than brand new.

​Welcome Ken!

​A lot of good people and info. here, and I would have no issue sending you any of the snow headed our way the remainder of this winter. :lol: 

Once you get her vehicle done, she will thank you, as it will look better than new!