Customer Service 866.965.0400

Quick wash and engine bay detail

Ls1transam

Cleaned my moms daily for her today. Cleaned her "fancy" truck the other day as I call it lol. Her daily gets neglected, you'll see why in one of the pics lol. All Adam's products used here, besides the drying towel.

Washed with mitt and Wash N Wax.

Cleaned wheels with Adam's soap and tires with Adam's fenderwell brush. The wheels are rough that's why I used the fender brush.

Engine bay was done with APC and Adam's fender brush and Lug Nut brush. After it was dried I used VRT and In&Out spray as the dressing. This is a 230k mile daily. I didn't try to get the engine bay perfect. Because we'll, it's an old car lol. I was just bored and figured I'd give it a once over.

16614108-BD86-4CA3-B5B6-7A4DE1E264D3_zps

84DB7A9A-35B3-46BE-8C79-8430CD100BEC_zps

Edited by Ls1transam

Nice work, John!

Did you spray the engine down before and/or after? If so, did you need to cover anything? Lots of discussions on here about how to clean the engine bay...just wondering what worked for you.

I always cover the alternator or any exposed wiring with a bag first. Then I spray the engine down and begin cleaning. And spray down again after I've agitated the dirt. Before starting the engine I always blow the engine bay dry, then apply the dressing. And I always use a water hose. I never use a pressure washer on the engine bay.