Jump to content
Customer Service 866.965.0400
  • 0

Which pads are for what job



I still have some of the previous gen 4" pads, but with the product color changes I don't remember which one does what.

The ones on the left have the plastic ring on the back.

The blue ones are for metal polish, white for fine polish, black for sealant. Yellow, orange and green have me stumped. I'm thinking they are, from most aggressive cut to the least, are:




Am I correct?


Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0

Yellow is a very aggressive pad; Heavy Correcting Compound or Paint Correcting Polish

Green was for Severe Swirl Remover, I didn't like the pad and rarely used it. To me it felt too soft for heavy correcting which was what the SSR was meant for. I used Orange. A green pad on a cordless drill was fall apart quickly.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...