Customer Service 866.965.0400

I was shocked!

Rb1274

I was always a bit envious of my neighbor.  Like clock work at 7:00am every Thursday she has a detail crew come and clean her car. It is a nice BMW 650, white, so it always looks clean from afar.  Today I was especially jealous, its 40 degrees...lol cold for So Cal; I know you don't have to say it.  Anyway they fire up the hot water pressure washer, wheel cleaning begins, then out comes the two bucket wash, I was impressed at the point until they didn't fill the buckets??? Then pulls out two brown, supposed to be white mits, and drops them on the hood! :eek:  :eek: :eek: .  You could see the dirt running down the hood and sides as he "washed" the car. I had to look away at that point, it hurt to bad to watch anymore.... I know only this group will appreciate my gut wrenching fear as I saw that.

I never could watch me neighbors wash their cars. I always wanted to run over and grab the sponge or dollar store micro-fiber from them, smack their hand and say "No!"

Lmao... NO! Like your scolding a dog for eating your shoe... that would be halarious.

Kinda makes me laugh all the way to the bank. Unfortunately there are a lot of "detailers" out there that think there real detailers. At first my neighbor used to say " you better stop washing that car, the paints going to come off" and they have had the same issue as you mentioned. He and his wife now have their cars detailed by me !!

At least your neighbors wash their cars.  I have one neighbor with a 9-year old pickup truck that has been waxed once in it's lifetime.  the chrome rims are now darker than the tires from the brake dust build up.  To top it off, they have a shelf full of good wash and wax products (not Adams...so I'll leave out the brand), that collects as much dust as their rims.  

I lived in apartments for years, they always had garages so I could still wash our vehicles. All of my neighbors would at one time or another if they came in while i was washing make a joke of "Mine next" or whatever. Well one time after such a joke and I was finishing I figured why not. So I washed the neighbors car while they were in their apartment. They said thanks a week or two later when coming in they caught me washing my car again.

I lived in apartments for years, they always had garages so I could still wash our vehicles. All of my neighbors would at one time or another if they came in while i was washing make a joke of "Mine next" or whatever. Well one time after such a joke and I was finishing I figured why not. So I washed the neighbors car while they were in their apartment. They said thanks a week or two later when coming in they caught me washing my car again.

I do this for the baristas at Starbucks that I go to since they always hook up the coffee. I use the waterless wash in their parking lot and when they get off work, they love the surprise.