Customer Service 866.965.0400

Order/Shipping Confirmation Emails

I've noticed for the past few orders that I've placed I haven't received a confirmation email with the details of the order. Nor have I received any shipping confirmation emails. I know that the transaction was successful as I saw the charge on my card and I eventually received the products. I checked my Junk Mail folder and there's nothing from Adams in there. I also know that my email address is correct in the system because I use it to log in for placing the order and I had consistently received promotional and confirmation emails in the past. Anyone else having a similar problem or know what might be wrong? It's not a huge deal, but it would be nice to have the confirmations.

I hope this was the right place in the forums for this post. Mods - please move to the proper place if needed.

Hi Kris, without stating your whole email address, what is your email provider? We're currently having issues with hotmail and live.com emails where the email providers are blocking our outgoing 'orders @ adamspolishes .com' email addresses. We are working with them to resolve this issue as quickly as possible. We've had issues in the past with AT&T emails as well, which owns att.net, sbcglobal.net, and bellsouth.net.

Until the issue is resolved, you should still be able to see all of our your history through your profile link on adamspolishes.com. It will show your order number, status, tracking number, etc.

We do apologize for the inconvenience, and hopefully we can resolve this soon!

Dan, mine is @msn.com, so that explains the issue. Thanks for letting me know what's going on. Like I said, it's not a big deal, but I'm glad to know that you guys are working on a resolution with the providers.

Hi Kris, without stating your whole email address, what is your email provider? We're currently having issues with hotmail and live.com emails where the email providers are blocking our outgoing 'orders @ adamspolishes .com' email addresses. We are working with them to resolve this issue as quickly as possible. We've had issues in the past with AT&T emails as well, which owns att.net, sbcglobal.net, and bellsouth.net.

Until the issue is resolved, you should still be able to see all of our your history through your profile link on adamspolishes.com. It will show your order number, status, tracking number, etc.

We do apologize for the inconvenience, and hopefully we can resolve this soon!

Hi Dan, my gmail address is doing he same thing, I have not been receiving the shipping confirmation emails.

I've had that happen with my Hotmail as well.  But it's simple to check. Log in, go to your account, orders, and it will give you the tracking number from FedEx.  Then go to Fed Ex Tracking, put in the number (copy and paste) and it will keep  you up to date.

I've had times when it said it was being delivered on a Wednesday and the stuff came Monday (either early or late)   So they're not 100% accurate especially if it doesn't come directly FedEx, but mostly when it goes FedEx Mail.  They're always slower.  But even if you don't get an email from Adam's, it's easy to check.