Customer Service 866.965.0400

BAKFLIP

Kickerz71

Question

Hi everyone, 

Any suggestions of what I can do with my bakflip Fiber max fading? I've used H20 on it, tried VRT on it does restore some of the luster but does't seem to last. Contacted customer support, product is 3 1/2 years old, warrantee is up so best suggestion is to use back to black from Meguires, 

post-12731-0-19772400-1485800534.jpg

Edited by Kickerz71

5 answers to this question

You could try to use a cleaner like all purpose or tire and rubber cleaner on it. A lot of the time the black trim and things need to be cleaned really well then coated with VRT or maybe even some ceramic trim coating to look better. I would use an all purpose type towel and just scrub it down really good (after testing on a small non-visible spot of course) then seal it when it is cleaned up good. 

Hi everyone, 

Any suggestions of what I can do with my bakflip Fiber max fading? I've used H20 on it, tried VRT on it does restore some of the luster but does't seem to last. Contacted customer support, product is 3 1/2 years old, warrantee is up so best suggestion is to use back to black from Meguires, 

attachicon.gifG2.jpg

Yes I have a solution for you!

I cant speak for the Fibermax, but I have the F1 and use VRT on it. I do the rubber on it about every other month (and its still wearing a bit quick for my liking) but with the rest being composite I have not noticed the fading problem.