Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adam's Polishes Website Down

Geebee

Are you having technical difficulties with Instagram live feed now? I tried to get on the feed a few times but couldn't get in and then it just ended. This was about 10-15 mins ago.

Are you having technical difficulties with Instagram live feed now? I tried to get on the feed a few times but couldn't get in and then it just ended. This was about 10-15 mins ago.

Live feed is down for me too

Me three. I was excited I was going to catch one. The others have gone live while I'm working.....to pay for my shine...from Adam's. :banana: Edited by 8675309Maro

Sorry fellas, staff should be getting to the HQ soon to start the work day, and this will be the first priority. I've already tried to reset some things remotely and was unsuccessful. If the site stability issues cannot be resolved by this afternoon, they may decide to push the pre-sale to later this afternoon or tomorrow, but I don't have that information yet.

Sorry to see this happen for an established business. I do IT stuff on the side and it's always a 24/7 job with web systems that need to be operational all the time. Hope you get it back up and running soon. Adam's doesn't have a backup server? You might look into that avenue if this keeps up.

Edited by Geebee

If you've tried to view the website in the last half hour, you're probably seeing this:

site_maintenance_zps366ksglf.jpg

Our developers are making a few software updates and the site should be back up shortly.

I'll keep everyone informed of any changes as I'm made aware of them. Thanks, Dan

The maintenance screen that I posted was up initially but then did go to that blank screen as we were performing a software version update.

The site is back up and running smoothly with the new version this morning, and let's hope it continues to stay this way now :)

Sorry, unfortunately none of us are working at Midnight on a Sunday  :rolleyes: Well, technically, I was cleaning a friend's BMW in my garage, but I wasn't viewing the website at that moment to inform anyone. Looks like it's back up and good now. 

Sorry, unfortunately none of us are working at Midnight on a Sunday :rolleyes: Well, technically, I was cleaning a friend's BMW in my garage, but I wasn't viewing the website at that moment to inform anyone. Looks like it's back up and good now.

Well that's just unacceptable.... :lol: :lol:

I was just trying to check order history.