Customer Service 866.965.0400

Inside Door Handles

Geebee

Question

Anybody know a trick on how to get the scratches you find under the door handles? A mini won't fit and the hand held Correcting Pad .....I can't seem to get it far enough to get the scratches out.

Ideas? :lolsmack:

10 answers to this question

Maybe they are not real scratches?  See this post (sorry I am at work behind our super firewall, and cannot see the pictures to post them here).

"Oh, The Power of Cheese...er Clay"

Thanks guys....I think I'll try the Clay Bar first...then if that doesn't work.....the Dremmel  route...if all else fails....Revive.

A Nano will sometimes get in there but is a pricey tool. But you can always use revive hand polish and work it by hand with a microfiber towel.

Shane......Revive and the micro fiber did the trick.  Took 2 passes, but it got all the scratches out.  Thanks!  :2thumbs:

I like to use an Orange Hex Grip with Correcting Polish, followed up with a Blue Hex Grip and Revive Hand Polish. I try to hold the door handle up/out with one hand while polishing with the other for a little more clearance.

Dan,  didn't need the Orange Hex Grip with Correcting Polish,  Revive with a micro fiber towel did the trick.  Thanks for your help.