Customer Service 866.965.0400

Glass Sealant

Geebee

As a final step to my detailing, I apply the Adam’s Glass Sealant to all 3 of my cars. Then Adam’s came out with the Glass Boost that helps keep the Sealant in good shape.

I’m just about to finish my last windscreen and it dawned on me. I thought to myself; “Self, why are you putting on a glass sealant when it only rains about 5 days out of the year here in Las Vegas Nevada?” Da! Well, I think my auto detailing OCD is kicking in again……LOL  Haven’t had a chance to see the effects of the sealant yet, but when I do, I’ll let you know in about 350 days from now. :eek:

Thanks Adam's Polishes! Love your products.

post-15154-0-17629200-1486305416_thumb.jpg

As a final step to my detailing, I apply the Adam’s Glass Sealant to all 3 of my cars. Then Adam’s came out with the Glass Boost that helps keep the Sealant in good shape.

I’m just about to finish my last windscreen and it dawned on me. I thought to myself; “Self, why are you putting on a glass sealant when it only rains about 5 days out of the year here in Las Vegas Nevada?” Da! Well, I think my auto detailing OCD is kicking in again……LOL  Haven’t had a chance to see the effects of the sealant yet, but when I do, I’ll let you know in about 350 days from now. :eek:

Thanks Adam's Polishes! Love your products.

LMAO.... Must... buy... more... Adams....! :help:

The other benefit of the GS is that it really helps to clean the glass during washing, so there is still a benefit

I concur. We finally got a wet winter here in Socal, and i finally got around to applying this to two of my vehicles. It does work well. But the big benefit is how smooth my wipers glide over the glass. Theres no chatter, or blades skipping. And as stated, clean up is a breeze. A little goes a long way with this stuff. I could probable due 30 windshields at least with whats in the little bottle. 

I concur. We finally got a wet winter here in Socal, and i finally got around to applying this to two of my vehicles. It does work well. But the big benefit is how smooth my wipers glide over the glass. Theres no chatter, or blades skipping. And as stated, clean up is a breeze. A little goes a long way with this stuff. I could probable due 30 windshields at least with whats in the little bottle.

This is good news. I hate the windshield wiper chatter.

When I was driving back to Florida from Kansas in my Raptor, there was a torrential, blinding downpour that had all the local people pulling off the interstate. I had glass sealant on my windshield and I hardly had to use the wipers. I'm not saying I'm an unsafe driver, but between all that weight on the ground, 4 brand new RT tires, and Adams glass sealant, I didn't even lose time on the GPS. 

I even applied it to my parents car before they drove back to Maine after visiting me in Florida and low and behold, it poured in Georgia and my Dad was quite thankful for that sealant. Glass sealant is one of my favorite products in the line up for sure.