Customer Service 866.965.0400

Tried some new products

PacificNWBuckeye

Question

Finally got decent enough weather to get a wash in, though it was sprinkling while doing my wheels.

Tire and Rubber Cleaner/ New Tire Brush: Some of the best tire cleaner I've tried. When paired with the New Tire brush, it looked like I had wide white's for a minute. The new brush has much better flex than the Blue bristle one, so it takes less effort to clean the tires, great upgrade to this product.

Wash & Wax: Very light scent, which was nice since I'm not big on peach. My water was a little too cold to get it to mix well in my non-Adam's foam gun, but it did put out decent suds when hit with a strong stream in the bucket. Could be my imagination, but it did seam to leave a pretty slick finish, should have some rain soon to see how it beads. Used Detail Spray as a drying agent and there was and added slickness not normally there.

I would not have suggested that any of the previous products from Adam's for these actions would have needed upgraded, but once again they have topped themselves. I still have Odor Neutralizer to try out, but it was just too cold to do the interior as well. I did tryout the Brilliant Glaze on the inside of the windshield using the Green Microfiber Glass Scrubbing Towel to buff it out and I found it to work very well. Very curious to see how well it keeps the out-gas hazing down.

Thanks for the great products Adam's Team!

15 answers to this question

I've been using the Wash and Wax a while now.  It's a great product, especially in the winter when I don't have access to a warm garage for waxing and detailing. 

And they don't update products unless they feel it's a lot better than what's already out there. Great team at Adam's.

I was finally able to try the new glass boost, and the BG on the windshield.

All worked great even in the 20* weather. Now all I'm see is all the pits and scratches in the glass.

After sealing and using Boost I can now see every scratch in my windshield lol

Is this good news or bad? I'm confused.

Are you saying that scratches are now visible that were not before? Or that everything is clean and clear except for scratches that were also visible before? Or...?

Is this good news or bad? I'm confused.

Are you saying that scratches are now visible that were not before? Or that everything is clean and clear except for scratches that were also visible before? Or...?

For me it's because my glass is so clean and clear everything is visible now. Which is a good thing lol