Customer Service 866.965.0400

Fighting dinosaurs, eating cookies and stuff

Dr.Bora

Now that I have your attention, my name is Samuel. Screen name on all the forums I use is Dr.Bora.

Im your average car enthusiast based in Oklahoma City, OK. I attend regular local club meets and enjoy anything car, gun, hunting and outdoor related. Profession is parts advisor for Mercedes-Benz of OKC.

Drive a 16 VW GTI, 6MT, LP, Non-PP which stays pretty clean around the whole year but theres times that I just cant find the time and opportunity to wash it. Ill do the basic wash and detail with vacuuming usually on a weekly basis and full detail with wax and sealant every month or so. Looking for information that I can use to make my personal experience of car detailing and cleaning more well rounded so i can help others keep their vehicles in great shape. Look forward to reading more, posting, and sharing my detailing shenanigans with everyone. I encourage any and all constructive criticism and comments about my car, its finish and my process to keep it clean. Once I get back home ill post some pictures of the car and some of the products that I have thus far. Gotta get back to feeding the unicorns and pizza slicing so be back soon. Cheers 

I'm guessing your unicorns are actually cookie eating heathens who like McDonalds happy meals in the car?   ;)

Welcome to the forum.  While my "unicorns" are grown and gone, I've been there. It's not easy keeping up the outside let alone the inside.  Adam's makes some great stuff to make the job a lot easier.  Glad to have you here. 

Thanks, I was actually referring to my techs with the unicorns. haha Gets pretty busy around here at times. Every so often ill get an AMG vehicle owner that likes to keep their car clean and that's when I can brag about Adams stuff. Most of our customers just run it through the auto wash and I cringe at the thought.

Thanks, I was actually referring to my techs with the unicorns. haha Gets pretty busy around here at times. Every so often ill get an AMG vehicle owner that likes to keep their car clean and that's when I can brag about Adams stuff. Most of our customers just run it through the auto wash and I cringe at the thought.

I can definitely cringe with you at the thought of an AMG being driven through a automatic car wash, that seems like the equivalent of using a shovel to clean snow off a car. :explode: 

Thanks for signing up to the forum! I have to say that probably wins the award for most unique first post  :lol:

ha! i thought the "new guy here" or "hello, new member" intro was getting old. ive been on plenty forums over the years and had to make an entrance with a bang.

ill definitely be in here a lot more often. Im not sure why i never signed up earlier when i originally saw the forum a few years ago. 

But anyways, I follow adams on instagram and a couple of employees so if anyone wants to follow, my username is Dr_Bora

• 1 month later...

Updated my collection of items now including my new Swirl Killer. Still need some more towels, wheel cleaner stuff, undercarriage spray, leather conditioner and upholstery cleaner. Sorry for the potato pic.post-15613-0-64865400-1492436559.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...