Customer Service 866.965.0400

Grabiak Detail clinic?

From their FB page:

Saturday, May 20 at 9 AM - 2 PM

Grabiak Performance Center (GPC)
8282 Route 22, Box 319, New Alexandria, Pennsylvania 15670

Come celebrate Grabiak Performance Center's 10th Anniversary at our Spring Expo. Adam Pitale of Adam's Polishes will be here for an exciting and informative vehicle detail clinic. Check out GPC Custom Builds, win some fantastic prizes, see the new 2017 Chevy line up and more. The GPC staff and technicians will be on hand to answer all your questions . Enjoy special one day only pricing. It's all happening at the Grabiak Spring Expo.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

We've been in Ocean City the last year or so, but this year we'll be home, so we're planning on making it.  

As others have said, the expo is set for Saturday May 20th. We'll have a full announcement thread soon!

Unfortunately I'm not sure that we'll have a dinner Friday night. Adam's flight got in late in the afternoon last year, and he wanted to get some rest and save his voice for the clinic and the second clinic at Detailer's Domain the following day.

We'll post more information about both events as soon as things are finalized.

I will definitely make the three hour drive for this.  :banana:

It usually starts around 9am or so, so make sure you wake up early or drive in the night before :)

We will also have a retail tent at the Carlisle Import & Performance Nationals that weekend, even closer to you! Setup day is Thursday and the show will run Friday through Sunday morning. I'm not sure if Adam will be in attendance at Carlisle yet, but Dave (BRZN on the forum) will be running the show at Carlisle :)

I'll be supporting at least one or both events too, possibly driving back and forth, lol.

It usually starts around 9am or so, so make sure you wake up early or drive in the night before :)

We will also have a retail tent at the Carlisle Import & Performance Nationals that weekend, even closer to you! Setup day is Thursday and the show will run Friday through Sunday morning. I'm not sure if Adam will be in attendance at Carlisle yet, but Dave (BRZN on the forum) will be running the show at Carlisle :)

I'll be supporting at least one or both events too, possibly driving back and forth, lol.

I might just have to attend both. Thanks for the heads up!  :2thumbs:

Will Adam's be representing at Carlisle Chevrolet Nationals this year?  I couldn't remember if they were there in previous years.  We're registered, but will only be there Saturday, or Friday if they're calling for rain Saturday. 

So May 21st at Detailers Domain!!!

Not necessarily yet, we're still working out scheduling with Phil. Stay tuned for an official announcement once things are finalized.

Will Adam's be representing at Carlisle Chevrolet Nationals this year?  I couldn't remember if they were there in previous years.  We're registered, but will only be there Saturday, or Friday if they're calling for rain Saturday. 

Sorry Rich, no we won't be at Chevrolet Nationals this summer, previously the All GM Nationals. Unfortunately it's a poor performing show for us sales-wise compared to all of the other Carlisle shows when we have set up for it in past years, where we may not even break even for the event once all costs are factored.

I will be attending the show, but not as an official Adam's sponsored event. Attendance did seem to be up a little last summer, so it will be interesting to see how the name change is received this summer and if attendance decreases again because of it.

Not necessarily yet, we're still working out scheduling with Phil. Stay tuned for an official announcement once things are finalized.

Sorry Rich, no we won't be at Chevrolet Nationals this summer, previously the All GM Nationals. Unfortunately it's a poor performing show for us sales-wise compared to all of the other Carlisle shows when we have set up for it in past years, where we may not even break even for the event once all costs are factored.

I will be attending the show, but not as an official Adam's sponsored event. Attendance did seem to be up a little last summer, so it will be interesting to see how the name change is received this summer and if attendance decreases again because of it.

I'll be honest here. I normally wouldn't be going either because it's not a very good show.  But I'm going out of curiosity this year just to see how many (or few) people show up.  There was a lot of bad feedback from non Chevy owners because of the name change who said they don't want to bring their car and have to explain why they won an award at a Chevy show.  I have a feeling this year might be the last year for this show.  

As others have said, the expo is set for Saturday May 20th. We'll have a full announcement thread soon!

Unfortunately I'm not sure that we'll have a dinner Friday night. Adam's flight got in late in the afternoon last year, and he wanted to get some rest and save his voice for the clinic and the second clinic at Detailer's Domain the following day.

We'll post more information about both events as soon as things are finalized.

Even if there's no "formal" dinner, we could all get together the night before some place for dinner and laughs.  

Last year we went to dinner with just a couple of us it was Adam, myself and Al Fuller and his bride Andrea so their wasn't an official dinner but we did hang out alittle. I will be there Friday afternoon as I am going to the Harrisburg fire expo in the morning then continuing in to the Grabriak and spending the day on Saturday and then will be driving home on Saturday.

• 2 weeks later...

I have always tried to go to this and it never worked out.  I will for sure this year.  Its only about 45 mins from my place.  Grabiak is actually where I first found out about Adam's products.  I will try to be there for sure!

• 3 weeks later...