Customer Service 866.965.0400

Another Northwesterner

2fast55

Hey, my name's Josh, and I happen to be yet another from the rainy Pacific Northwest. I live just a bit south of Eugene; Cottage Grove to be exact. With the stack of projects at my house, there is going to be a ton of detail work to do over the next few years. Plenty of classic cars and trucks to go around, on top of having a black truck for a daily. Rich is right: black cars are not a hobby, they're a career. Good thing I like it, so much so that I'm at the top of the list when a detail spot opens up at the local Chevy dealer. I always find stuff the current guys missed whenever I go for a test drive.

After the Vancouver clinic, and seeing how easy Adam's products are to use, :2thumbs: I know what will be restocking my shelves as my current supplies run low.

Hi Josh! Thanks for the mention! Welcome to the forum. I've never found anything that's easier to use, or works better, or looks better on my car than Adam's. I'm 110% committed. Glad to have you here. Once you start polishing up those rides, post up some pics! :banana:

Hey Josh! Glad you came to join the party!! This is a good kid here, except he never talks! LOL Thanks again for making the trek up to the 'Couv last sunday, it was good to have ya. See ya in April at the Albany car show. Get that hood fixed and spiff up that Ranger!