Customer Service 866.965.0400

Looking for a Adam's Vinyl for a Car

mathews31

Like what?  They made a die cast window decal, about 5 or 6 inches wide for a while, and probably someone has one. They're nice, open cut.  Are you looking for something bigger, like across the windshield?  If you're looking for the die cut, check the sticker trading thread.  There's a picture of them somewhere on there.  And like I said, someone may have one for you. 

That is what they did with the Die Cut decals a while back, here check out the sticker trading thread in the garage sale section 

http://www.adamsforums.com/topic/28497-the-sticker-trading-thread/page-1

here is a post showing them, http://www.adamsforums.com/topic/28497-the-sticker-trading-thread/?p=452733

Get ahold of Wolf I dont think he has any currently as they are not in post 1 but he gets stuff all the time. 

EDIT

HEY Adams team, we should do another run of these or something similar! 

Edited by pirahnah3

Sort of like a car vinyl, where you take off the backing and stick it to the car then you have to press on it and peel back like wax paper and it stays..

I have an extra red one in my private collection.  I had bought extras for myself to replace the one on my window, but once I learned to be careful with washing and drying, I found that it lasts longer before starting to peel up at the little points.  This one has been on for over a 1.5 years and still looks good.

Do you have any extra regular stickers to trade for it?

IMG_20150523_134520.jpg

I have an extra red one in my private collection. I had bought extras for myself to replace the one on my window, but once I learned to be careful with washing and drying, I found that it lasts longer before starting to peel up at the little points. This one has been on for over a 1.5 years and still looks good.

If he doesn't want it I have one of the newer red background stickers and some greenbacks I'd give for it. I've wanted one since picking up my current Mustang.

I have an extra red one in my private collection.  I had bought extras for myself to replace the one on my window, but once I learned to be careful with washing and drying, I found that it lasts longer before starting to peel up at the little points.  This one has been on for over a 1.5 years and still looks good.

attachicon.gifIMG_20150523_134520.jpg

For the record holy moly your glass is clean I thought you put it on some cheap vinyl till I realize I was looking at a slightly distorted reflection of the trunk bed.

I'm very interested unfortunately I don't have anything extraordinary to trade...any chance you'd let me purchase it from you

Just add a few extra stickers to your next order so you can trade for the decal.  I will set it aside for you.

If he passes I would be interested in trading for it

If he doesn't want it I have one of the newer red background stickers and some greenbacks I'd give for it. I've wanted one since picking up my current Mustang.

Let me wait to see what Robert comes up with for additional decals, then I will see if I can part with a few more red ones.

Ryan, just add a few extra stickers to your next order, so you have some to trade.  When I started the Trading Thread, I said no selling, because if I did sell them, then I would run out of other stickers to trade to other forum members.  Basically, I have been running a clearing house, in that I trade for some, then trade those for others, so that people can get the ones they need.

I have a full set, other than that Snowflake sticker that was shown in the Sticker Pack sold today. I had not seen those in the wild, so I thought that they had not been sent out with orders.  But I snagged a Pack, so I should be all set!

​OK, to those who are interested in the Die Cut stickers, I do have a few WHITE and BLUE ones available.

​To those who do not have anything to trade, rather than buy them, if you make a CHARITABLE DONATION, provide proof of that donation, then I can mail them to you.

​Donation does not have to be more than 5.00, and it MUST be to a good cause which benefits others in someway.

​Currently I am out of town from my residence, and I believe that I have a couple WHITE  colored, and about 6 BLUE colored stickers.

​You can PM me for additional details, but the only verification required would be a receipt, such as from Paypal, etc. to the donor of YOUR choice.

I will be back home over the weekend, and could drop them in the mail on Monday if you choose to participate.

​OK, to those who are interested in the Die Cut stickers, I do have a few WHITE and BLUE ones available.

​To those who do not have anything to trade, rather than buy them, if you make a CHARITABLE DONATION, provide proof of that donation, then I can mail them to you.

​Donation does not have to be more than 5.00, and it MUST be to a good cause which benefits others in someway.

​Currently I am out of town from my residence, and I believe that I have a couple WHITE  colored, and about 6 BLUE colored stickers.

​You can PM me for additional details, but the only verification required would be a receipt, such as from Paypal, etc. to the donor of YOUR choice.

I will be back home over the weekend, and could drop them in the mail on Monday if you choose to participate.

What are you looking for in trade?

Hmm...a white one would look great on my toolbox.  Think I might have to send a donation to donorschoose to help teachers keep their classrooms supplied! 

How about 2 Black Friday stickers and a new red with white outline that they just came out with for a white decal?

OK, PM me over the weekend...............I think that all I may have left after this are the blues ones available.

Currently away, and can't see exactly how many I have on hand.

​Rather than PM all those who expressed interest in these die cut stickers.............I spent a few hours looking everywhere I could for all those I have left on hand........... :eek: 

I have (9) BLUE colored die cut vinyl stickers available............and those who sent PM's can look at these and then decide if they want them............. :thumbsup:

​rather than me sending individual PM's, thought this the best way to reach out to all who responded.........

unsure why it posted upside down too.....................

post-12347-0-30981200-1488753380_thumb.jpg

​Wyatt,

Yes, PM me your shipping information and the quantity desired.

​Currently have (7) TOTAL left.

Down to NONE remaining..............and thank you to all those who PM'ed and obtained them!

Edited by rkj4243