Customer Service 866.965.0400

New Detail Bag idea

Hey Adam and gang

I saw this bag in a picture and thought it would be a cool idea for your next bag. I have no idea if is USA made, or who/where it is from.

But I like the idea of the bottles on the outside, give you more room for the PC, pads and towels.

Is that this one?

autogeek_2041_10879254

I wish I could bring up pics of the inside of this bag. It is exceptional. It actually has a velcro flap on the other side that opens to reveal a compartment in the bottom of the bag to put pads and sponges. Plus there are pockets inside,(12 pockets total) room enough for a pc, and the little strap on top for the brush. I'm hoping that Adam comes up with something similar, but better. :2thumbs:

Yep. That's why you can make it better! And why I would buy yours over theirs. But it does have some good points to it that maybe you could put into the new bag. Or is the new one already done? Hmmmm??:D

Yep. That's why you can make it better! And why I would buy yours over theirs. But it does have some good points to it that maybe you could put into the new bag. Or is the new one already done? Hmmmm??:D

It's not done yet Rich! Soon, it will be. The bag that my neighbor Justin is talking about is sold everywhere now. They are made by the 1000's in China, and are inexpensive.

Making 500 here in the USA would probably cost in the neighborhood of $60-$80 each, versus the $20 sale price of the China Bag.

I'm trying to make the best bag we can, and keep it AMERICAN!:patriot::patriot:

Thanks for your help guys, and I hope you understand that it's a struggle to remain a USA product company.

Still, the struggle is worth it, and I sleep like a baby every night knowing that we support industry in our own country.

:2thumbs:

I was certainly not trying to promote the bag from China, rather a few of the features of it I thought were interesting. Since I figured you guys were probably designing from scratch might consider a few of them, not necessarily replicate the bag stitch for stitch

I am sure what ever you come out with will be top notch, as it always is :2thumbs:

versus the $20 sale price of the China Bag.

Just FYI, there's probably a good import tax on that stuff from china, I have an experience that it may be around 16%. Doesn't that money go into our economy? Regardless, that $20 bag must cost them $5 bucks or so....

:lurk:

RickP

It's not done yet Rich! Soon, it will be. The bag that my neighbor Justin is talking about is sold everywhere now. They are made by the 1000's in China, and are inexpensive.

Making 500 here in the USA would probably cost in the neighborhood of $60-$80 each, versus the $20 sale price of the China Bag.

Thanks for your help guys, and I hope you understand that it's a struggle to remain a USA product company.

Still, the struggle is worth it, and I sleep like a baby every night knowing that we support industry in our own country.

I'de easily pay that for a high quality USA made bag :patriot:

Sounds like we need to get together Adam and buy a shop so we can make our own microfiber towels and misc. things right here in the good ol' USA :patriot:

I would not mind paying $100-200 for a bag like that, i would love it for car shows where i can not have stuff rolling around in my trunk or when i want to wash my friends car and i have to go to his house, or even just around the house to make sure i know where my stuff is LOL

You need to hurry and make this bag, I feel guilty every time I put stuff in the bag I have now knowing it was made in China :(:(:(

You need to help me be a good American again :D:D:D:D

:patriot::patriot::patriot::patriot: