Customer Service 866.965.0400

New Buttery Wax

Interested to hear some feedback. I have half a bottle left from when i ordered some last year. It's seen alot of use, but has left me wanting more. Next step will be Americana/Brilliant Glaze, but am interested in this new product.

I have like 4 bottles of the "old" now. I never really use it. When I wanted a nice wax I just used patriot. The other cars I clean need a sealant. I just never found a use for it because it's not very durable. I've wanted a more durable buttery wax for a while so I hope it's better! I'll probably get some after I see people's reviews.

I have like 4 bottles of the "old" now. I never really use it. When I wanted a nice wax I just used patriot. The other cars I clean need a sealant. I just never found a use for it because it's not very durable. I've wanted a more durable buttery wax for a while so I hope it's better! I'll probably get some after I see people's reviews.

I agree, the wax is awesome on it's own just cant seem to find where in fits in. Daily drivers get sealant and the garage queen gets Americana.

how do you tell the difference from the old to the new?

Darker yellow 'golden rod' color compared to the lighter yellow we've had for many, many years, strawberry banana scent, and a 'NEW' sticker will be affixed to the first several batches, just like we did with Glass Cleaner a few years back.

Goals for the update were for even easier removal if the product sits on the surface for a bit, more depth and shine, and added durability per application compared to the current version. I wasn't really involved much with the testing and development of this particular product, so I'll have to get any further information from Adam :)

Darker yellow 'golden rod' color compared to the lighter yellow we've had for many, many years, strawberry banana scent, and a 'NEW' sticker will be affixed to the first several batches, just like we did with Glass Cleaner a few years back.

Goals for the update were for even easier removal if the product sits on the surface for a bit, more depth and shine, and added durability per application compared to the current version. I wasn't really involved much with the testing and development of this particular product, so I'll have to get any further information from Adam :)

When it comes out will the t shirts come too?

If Buttery was any easier to take off it would be hard to even put down on the surface.

I guess when I've tested it's hot panel removal I have had to work at it a little.

Goldenrod was a fantastic color choice for this (and I mean that sincerely as a designer - I've used that color before). I want to buy it just because of how good the bottle looks in the photos - I don't even need the stuff!

:D

The New Buttery Wax is live on the site this morning! I just ordered mine! I wish there was a bananna yellow microfiber to match :banana:

I was so excited to place my order I Totally forgot to use the promo code for 15% off

​Give Adam's a call Carla, they should be able to help you out!   :2thumbs: 

I know Adam's customer service is awesome.  I'm not complaining, I'm laughing at myself because I was truly that excited. I don't need the 15% off I would have bought it no matter what. and as  small as my order was it isn't worth causing those guys the extra paperwork or credit card fees.

I was so excited to place my order I Totally forgot to use the promo code for 15% off

If you call them, they're probably more than willing to apply the code for you.  Or at least offer a credit for the difference so you can use it on your next order.  Give them a call.  It can't hurt.