Customer Service 866.965.0400

New wash mitt and Sealant

Ls1transam

Question

17 answers to this question

Adams product development is out pacing its customers...I still have a bottle of the "old", but when you only use it 2 times a year its hard to go through it.  I luckily have several cars to play with so I shall go for the new soon.

I hope its easier on and off, my arm used to be wasted after I was done with a car.  Love the licorice smell though, kind of bummed its going away.

Adams product development is out pacing its customers...I still have a bottle of the "old", but when you only use it 2 times a year its hard to go through it.  I luckily have several cars to play with so I shall go for the new soon.

I hope its easier on and off, my arm used to be wasted after I was done with a car.  Love the licorice smell though, kind of bummed its going away.

Agree.  I have an 8oz bottle of the "old" sealant and a 16oz bottle of the "older" sealant.  I can't keep up!

Maybe I missed something, but was there negative feedback about the protection or longevity of the "old" sealant?

I was discussing with McMo who just gave one away in a huge pack on the "paying it forward" thread and he says some people aren't fans of the merino is there any consensus on this

Cause I've really been wanting one

I have one of the older ones and it just gets too heavy during washing, and doesn't hold soap and suds like the wash pad does. I was looking forward to the new one but with it being white... not a good idea for me. I think it's more of a garage queen mitt

I tried out a prototype version of the Merino Wool Wash Mitt, and did not think it was too heavy.

The older Merino Wool Wash pad was the typical white and brown color, but I think the all white version is actually better, since it makes it easier to see any contaminates or dirt on the fibers, so you can rinse them out before going back to the paint.

I've been using a Merino for years and still love it.  I'm glad there's a new one available because it's time to replace. 

Best wash pad I've ever used.  And I don't use it as a "mitt".  I'd rather hold it than insert my hand.  Just fold in the little cuff and it's a great wash pad that will last for years if cared for.

...I think the all white version is actually better, since it makes it easier to see any contaminates or dirt on the fibers, so you can rinse them out before going back to the paint.

Totally agree...the overwhelming majority of my microfiber towels are white for this very reason.