Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adam's on a Yatch?

Chadley

Question

3 answers to this question

The Products work on my fiberglass revel trailer. I dont see a difference with your boat, unless its clear coated. I the main thing is make sure you have all the oxidation off before applying any product.  

I use buttery wax and H2O on mine.

-Jason

Some folks feel to "made for marine use" formulations of products marketed for marine use makes a difference. Boats are exposed to more sun, water...than the typical land yacht. 

That said, I have used both marine and automotive products on boats. Last season I used Adams Correction, Finish, and Revise polishes/pads and LPS and was happy with the results. This year I am going to test out H20G&G and Wash & Wax. I'm also thinking maybe Ceramic Boost. I have also used Adams Detail Spray as a drying agent on the boat exterior. I'm hoping W&W does well...it could save a fair amount of work on my 35' long hole in the water that I throw money into.  :) 

Adams Leather Cleaner and Total Interior works well on marine vinyl...just be sure to thoroughly remove the LC. Glass Cleaner works fine on the windscreen and mirrors.