Customer Service 866.965.0400

Greetings from the Olympic Peninsula of Washington state

Gator113

Hi, Gator is just a nickname, my name is Dan.

Our kids are grown and doing well, I am retired, so it was time for me to buy a sports car. I have always wanted a Corvette and 45 years ago I promised my bride that I would someday buy her a Corvette. Promise kept. 

Two weeks ago I took delivery on a 2017 Corvette coupe, the most beautiful and fastest Torch Red and Black (carbon fiber) Z06 in the world. ;>) At my age you don't start small, you go all the way or you just stay in bed. OMG I love this beast.

I was a shine freak with our Harley-Davidson motorcycles, I will be even more so with the Vette.

I want to keep this car as beautiful as it was when I bought her off the showroom floor, or even better......while still driving the heck out of it.

The first week of ownership I spent most of my time reading the manuals, putting on the break-in miles and just staring at her, staring at her and staring at her. It is a passion.

Several days ago I began my search for the best car care products and process. I bought a few things from the Chemical Guys and then I found Adam's products. 

Although I have not used the Adam's products quite yet, I am very impressed with Adam (I love his personal story), his crew/team and all of the product line. The videos have also been very helpful. I had so much to learn in a short period of time, it took me ordering every day for 3 days before I was satisfied I had ordered enough. LOL

I found Adam's sales folks to be very helpful, professional, knowledgeable, and reasonable. Price points on some items seemed a bit high at first, but not when they made such great package deals and well, I am putting this stuff on a car that cost me over $100,000 -- I want the best.

LOL....perhaps for the first time in our life together, my bride and I are excited about washing the car.

We love to travel all over this beautiful country. We have travel on a Harley, we have an Airstream trailer and now we will see it from our beautiful Corvette.  

To Adam and everyone on his team, thank you, thank you very much.

Dan

Edited by Gator113

post-15875-0-10084000-1492275974_thumb.jpg

Welcome to the addiction, Dan!

How about some pics of the beautiful beast???

Snapshot done with cellphone, so the Pic doesn't do it justice. I guess this will be a good "before" pic and an "after shot" will come after I receive my Adam's order.

We had just returned from and 1.5 hour drive home from it's first service. It's filthy from the rain we found on the way home. 

Edited by Gator113

Welcome to the forums, definitely a great place to protect that baby. IDK how you feel but I'd definitely considering getting any paint protection needs done, and wrapping maybe the front of the car in some sort of paint protection film like XPEL or try Adam's coatings, I haven't tried either but I've heard great things in terms of protection

Welcome to the forums, definitely a great place to protect that baby. IDK how you feel but I'd definitely considering getting any paint protection needs done, and wrapping maybe the front of the car in some sort of paint protection film like XPEL or try Adam's coatings, I haven't tried either but I've heard great things in terms of protection

I had the dealer seal the paint before I took delivery. Had I known of the Adam's product line at the time I might have waited and used his product. Also before delivery, I had the invisible bra put on all areas that are most likely to be in jeopardy. The car will be kept in a garage and given a dust cover the dealer gifted to me. I am going crazy waiting for all the products I ordered from Adam's to arrive and I am excited about being able to start using them. 

Thank you...the more I learn, the more I find that I need to learn even more. ;>)

Cheers......