Customer Service 866.965.0400

New Patriot

WS6

From my 18yrs of detailing, I have never in my eyes seen much difference between wipe on wipe off products until I started using Adam's 2yrs ago. From Meguiars, Zaino bros.,wolfgang, pinnacle ect. I couldn't never tell a big difference in my eyes between a new product.

Now from, buttery wax,paint sealant, Americana, h20 after wash,detail spray I can always tell a difference between them all. I have always preferred sealant. Lasts longer and dosnt attract as much dust as wax. But then sometimes put wax on top of sealant.

Anyway.... To my topic. Holy mother of wax. I applied the new Patriot to my Silverado and my Trans Am. Now all Adams products are on and off with ease. Including this. I have never seen such a difference in just a coat of wax. And what really did it for me is even after it is dirty now. From a distance or a look in the mirror it just looks better than it ever has. I havnt tried a ton of expensive waxes. Always kind of thought it was stupid IMO to pay more than $100 for wax. I had bought one before a few years ago for the same price. Pinnacle Souveran. And Patriot puts it to shame. Never tried the old Patriot. And everytime yall say something is new and improved. It is.... So Ithought I have to give it a try. And so glad I did. Will be very happy to use it everytime. ????????????????

Edited by WS6

In what ways? Longevity, beading, ease of removal, looks?

(I only care about the last one but am curious about all)

Can't comment on longevity yet. But

Pinnacle usually only lasted maybe a month. Ease of on and off I would say about same. But to me the shine is definitely better in the Patriot. And with the added silica in the Patriot, I would guess it will last longer.

Edited by WS6

That's coming from the lawn man lol...I had those same thoughts yesterday but I said I better not since it's all about the cars here. I am curious though because them lawns are so green, must have been the snow!

Screw the car...Nice Grass!...I landscape :D

• 2 months later...

Quick update: stuff about 2mos in, and stil great water beading. And one of most impressive things, is unlike most waxes it does NOT attract dust like most waxes. At all, my truck sits outside all the time. And there is never any dust on it. That's one thing I always liked better about sealants compared to wax, is wax always attracted more dust. So, so far I am extremely impressed w the Patriot wax!

^^^Awesome to hear and see, Craig! Those both look great.

I am curious, though...does the Patriot (which I've never used) really last 2+ months? I know mileage will vary, but for a vehicle outside all the time, especially a "darker" color (i.e., higher surface temps), is that normal? Just wondering if he/you really is/are still seeing the Patriot in action or now just the PS (which I love and use regularly).

In what ways?  Longevity, beading, ease of removal, looks?

(I only care about the last one but am curious about all)

Longevity absolutely, been about 2 1/2 months. And Pinnacle dosnt last near that long.

^^^Awesome to hear and see, Craig! Those both look great.

I am curious, though...does the Patriot (which I've never used) really last 2+ months? I know mileage will vary, but for a vehicle outside all the time, especially a "darker" color (i.e., higher surface temps), is that normal? Just wondering if he/you really is/are still seeing the Patriot in action or now just the PS (which I love and use regularly).

Nope, clayed before applying Patriot. So that, and detail spray are only things that have been on or touched the paint. And it definitely lasts at least acouple months if prepped and applied correctly. But I am really amazed at the fact that there is never any dust hardly on it.