Customer Service 866.965.0400

Product scents and fragrances

Just a fun topic of all the products and their scents...heres some that I know(or I think I know), fill in the blanks please

Detail Spray- Strawberry milk

Rinseless Wash- sweet blueberry candy

APC- lemon zest???

Red Shampoo-Cherry

tire shine- bananas

VRT- not sure,something sweet, and I like it

glass cleaner-not sure but like it

waterless wash- apples or sour apples

in and out-smells like VRT

interior detailer- reminds me of the old BRUT cologne

Total Interior Detailer has a baby powder scent.

Which leads to my theory as to why so many people dislike the smell of Total Interior Detailer...

Baby powder subconsciously makes people think of poopy baby diapers.

• 2 weeks later...

glass cleaner is a mix between like green apple candy and maybe lemon/lime candy.  

I totally just smelled the Glass cleaner, Detail Spray, Interior Detailer and Waterless Wash in my 4 bottle bag at work lol. I mean, I totally didn't do that.

I would have to agree that the ID smells like baby powder. Pumpkin Spice DS smells exactly like that lol, and waterless wash is like a slightly different but still very fruity blueberry candy smell. 

Does the original Detail Spray really smell like strawberry milk? I haven't used it in over a year. I had a really bad reaction to it the first time I ever tried to use it. For some reason the scent makes me super sick to my stomach. So now I just rely on special edition detail spray.

I think my favorite was the mint scented Interior Detailer.

Does the original Detail Spray really smell like strawberry milk? I haven't used it in over a year. I had a really bad reaction to it the first time I ever tried to use it. For some reason the scent makes me super sick to my stomach. So now I just rely on special edition detail spray.

I also find the original to be my least favorite, call me crazy but I like the limited edition runs myself

I also find the original to be my least favorite, call me crazy but I like the limited edition runs myself

What!?! The detail spray smells great, like strawberry, I love it!

I have a collection of the detail spray limited edition ones lol haven't used them yet or ever. Hopefully Adams makes gallons for the Fourth of July one because I go through a lot of detail spray and the strawberry does get boring.

Edited by Nathan

• 3 weeks later...

Just a fun topic of all the products and their scents...heres some that I know(or I think I know), fill in the blanks please

Detail Spray- Strawberry milk

Rinseless Wash- sweet blueberry candy

APC- lemon zest???

Red Shampoo-Cherry

tire shine- bananas

VRT- not sure,something sweet, and I like it

glass cleaner-not sure but like it

waterless wash- apples or sour apples

in and out-smells like VRT

i swear i thought the new glass cleaner (which is the best YET) smells like cucumber...

and i too think that the wheel cleaner is .... ODDLY ... good. hhahahah. powerful, but good.