Customer Service 866.965.0400

Instagram Live

I'm sure that's all they need, is to sell you something that scratches your cars finish, that way they can sell you more compound and wax.

I think you hit that right on the mark!

Awww man! I missed it AGAIN!

What else did they announce?

What is the sponge like? From those screenshots it looks like it would scratch....microfiber? Wool?

I'm sure that's all they need, is to sell you something that scratches your cars finish, that way they can sell you more compound and wax.

Haha yeah it almost looks like one of those bug sponges from Walmart

What is the sponge like? From those screenshots it looks like it would scratch....microfiber? Wool?

They only announced the sponge. Well that's the only thing Matt showed us but he did say there was other products as well

How can you tell something would scratch from a screenshot from a live video feed? Just a suggestion to maybe wait to try something out before jumping to conclusions.

Haha yeah it almost looks like one of those bug sponges from Walmart

I missed the feed, but did Matt refer to those as a "washpad"? Looks more like something I'd wash dishes with, not my car. 

Maybe they are trying dish washing now too?

Thanks for the constructive feedback guys  :rolleyes:

Here's some early hi-res pictures to Adamsforums members first, since I love you guys so much, despite the negative feedback  :wub:

New Premium Microfiber Wash Sponge. It's a foam sponge wrapped in essentially a microfiber material very similar to our Single Soft Towels.

adams_polishes_premium_microfiber_wash_s

New Adam's Ultra Plush Drying Towel

adams_polishes_absorber_drying_towel_zps

New Adam's Wood Coasters

adams_polishes_wooden_coaster_zpsu0izxou

All coming soon. More info to follow. The white bags from the Instagram story are just small shopping bags to put products in for walk-in customers, events, etc.

How can you tell something would scratch from a screenshot from a live video feed? Just a suggestion to maybe wait to try something out before jumping to conclusions.

Ok thanks for the info Dan time to order

Thanks for the constructive feedback guys  :rolleyes:

Here's some early hi-res pictures to Adamsforums members first, since I love you guys so much, despite the negative feedback  :wub:

New Premium Microfiber Wash Sponge. It's a foam sponge wrapped in essentially a microfiber material very similar to our Single Soft Towels.

adams_polishes_premium_microfiber_wash_s

New Adam's Ultra Plush Drying Towel

adams_polishes_absorber_drying_towel_zps

New Adam's Wood Coasters

adams_polishes_wooden_coaster_zpsu0izxou

All coming soon. More info to follow. The white bags from the Instagram story are just small shopping bags to put products in for walk-in customers, events, etc.

On a serious note, is it just me or does anyone feel like Adam's has too many pads

Seemingly more than a 53-man NFL roster. But personally, I like the abundance of selection. I'm sure it's Adam's way of appealing to a broad audience, all of which have different budgets, methods, etc., yet all with a common purpose...SHINE! B)

Seemingly more than a 53-man NFL roster. But personally, I like the abundance of selection. I'm sure it's Adam's way of appealing to a broad audience, all of which have different budgets, methods, etc., yet all with a common purpose...SHINE! B)

This is what made Adam's special.  Give it a year or so and they are headed for a Chemical Guys-esque selection... BUT what there's more!

Edited by csikx