Customer Service 866.965.0400

Lingenfelter Collection Charity Spring Open House and Detail Clinic - Saturday April 29th 2017

Hey Everyone, sorry for the short notice on this one but I just found out about it today - Lingenfelter is putting on an awesome event this weekend that you don't want to miss! 

16112697_1392402224155979_80192303704607

Here's the full event description:

Enjoy over 150 vehicles that make up one of the greatest car collections in the world!

Donations will be collected for the American Cancer Society, an organization that saves lives by helping people stay well and get well, by finding cures, and by fighting back. To learn more about ACS please visit:www.Cancer.org

Join us for an Adam’s Polishes detail clinic. Starting at 9 AM, Adam Pitale, Founder of Adams Polishes will demonstrate; proper and safe washing, machine polishing and swirl removal as well as proper protection and maintenance. Adam will be detailing throughout the day! No Cost, we just simply ask for a donation to the American Cancer Society!

Dream Makers Automotive will be making a special appearance with a surprise collector car on display. 

Get up close with your own personal picture in the 2017 Indy Show Car on display!

We will have Food Vendors on site including Tony's Dogs and Marconi's Pizza. 

You don't want to miss out. Put it in your Calendar TODAY!!

For more information and event details visit: 
The Lingenfelter Collection: www.TheLingenfelterCollection.com

To maybe save others who don't click the link the same questions, and because Dan is swamped and may have overlooked adding a few details:

Date: Sat, April 29, 2017

Time: 9:00am, Adam's clinic; 10:00am, Open House

Cost: Donations at the door

Looks like a great event. What an awesome collection of cars, too.

Maybe if I leave today I can make it there.  Everything is always so far from where I live.  Met John Lingenfelter last year at Carlisle. Very nice man.  He'll gladly shake your hand and talk to you.  Hope the weather is good for the event.  

Maybe if I leave today I can make it there.  Everything is always so far from where I live.  Met John Lingenfelter last year at Carlisle. Very nice man.  He'll gladly shake your hand and talk to you.  Hope the weather is good for the event.  

Ken Lingenfelter, his wife is Kristen........................ but agree 110% + on very nice people who really give back to the world!

:thumbsup:   Thank​ you for posting the link to your pictures! it will save me some time from posting some I had taken while I was there............................ although a few are added here with some descriptions................

​a few group shots of the people in attendance.....................

post-12347-0-15990300-1493513559_thumb.jpg

post-12347-0-28230500-1493513605_thumb.jpg

now some individual vehicles there...............................

post-12347-0-97606600-1493513801_thumb.jpg

post-12347-0-43379600-1493513867_thumb.jpg

now Adam had a Detailing Clinic, and found a perfect specimen for paint correction, and then application of Ceramic Coating..................... free of charge to the owner, just asked that he make a donation to the American Cancer Society, the event charity of choice.................. Gen 5 Camaro............ no names of the team members, confidentiality, except everyone knows Adam............................................

post-12347-0-92440200-1493516579_thumb.jpg

Thanks to Team Adam's for making this owners day, and supporting this great event............. you know who you are..................... :2thumbs: 

post-12347-0-09741100-1493516664_thumb.jpg

Edited by rkj4243

:thumbsup: Thank​ you for posting the link to your pictures! it will save me some time from posting some I had taken while I was there............................ although a few are added here with some descriptions................

​a few group shots of the people in attendance.....................

attachicon.gifIMG_3268.JPG

attachicon.gifIMG_3275.JPG

attachicon.gifIMG_3278.JPG

now some individual vehicles there...............................

attachicon.gifIMG_3273.JPG

attachicon.gifIMG_3289.JPG

now Adam had a Detailing Clinic, and found a perfect specimen for paint correction, and then application of Ceramic Coating..................... free of charge to the owner, just asked that he make a donation to the American Cancer Society, the event charity of choice.................. Gen 5 Camaro............ no names of the team members, confidentiality, except everyone knows Adam............................................

attachicon.gifIMG_3293.JPG

Thanks to Team Adam's for making this owners day, and supporting this great event............. you know who you are..................... :2thumbs:

Hey Robert,

It was great meeting and working with you yesterday. Glad we got that Camaro back to looking respectable. Hopefully we'll work together again in the future.

:2thumbs:   Thanks Eric, great meeting and working with you too!

Hopefully we will get together at some other events.............. have to see what fits into the schedule and the potential events location!

Wanted to be respectful in the post but a before photo may have let the others realize how much time and effort went into making the Camaro look as good as it did upon completion!

Glad to see you made it home safe and sound! 

I was glad to be able to help Kristen & Adam with this event, as well as answer questions & recommend products to so many people! Last I heard over 3,000 people attended yesterday - it was non-stop sales from beginning to end! 

Events like this make me so proud to be a Adam's Dealer, my wife & I had a great time hanging out with Adam!