Customer Service 866.965.0400

Hey All! New Adam's fan from NYC here for help!

WunLizzle

Wun, save your money and effort, I'm the Kleenex man I'll send some rite over. On another note, save your money on that kit you bought and send it back. Find your self a good dent removal guy and he can message it out for you without damaging your door structure and finish. Sometimes you can cause more damage to a simple fix.

Three orders placed so far. Oh boy, here we go. A new drug is all I needed right now.  :wacko: Haha! But honestly, I'm in love.

Serious question though— I got a door ding yesterday. After I cried and set the perpetrator's car on fire I went home and ordered one of those door dent puller kits from Amazon with the hot glue. Do I need to strip the area for the hot glue to properly adhere? (That'd mean four Adam's orders in less than 2 weeks...you called it, Falcaineer) It's just a quarter sized area like any typical parking lot door assault so I'm curious if I do need to strip it, could I just use something else for just that small quarter sized area?

Wun I thought of you when the kids told me they were in a accident and they didn't want their mother to find out that he just smashed the car again. He told me his father has the a ultimate set of tools and they were going to try to fix it! I have posted the picture below because you might not have to use your Amazon kit you just bought.

post-14694-0-00344300-1493970749_thumb.jpg