Customer Service 866.965.0400

Odor Neutralizer

SS LeadFoot

Question

I have a two part question.

1. When I bought my car the guy had a mouse problem. I have sprayed everything I can think of in the car. I think the problem is coming from the trunk. Will the odor neutralizer help eliminate this? I was thinking of pulling the carpet and cleaning it with carpet cleaner and the full 9! Then hitting it with the odor neutraizer.

2. My neighbor just bought a car that was smoked in. Will the odor neutralizer eliminate it?

Thanks!

18 answers to this question

1. I think you're problem probably lies hidden under the carpet or up in a panel. Probably a dead little something in there.

2. Yes it will help with smoke smell... Like Dustin (Mariner) said, spray it in the footwell and run the AC with the air on recirc. 

If there was dead rodent in there, it, along with any remnants will need to be removed.  This includes any droppings, etc.  

After that you may need a fogger or ozone machine to completely eliminate the odor.  Before you go through all that, I'd have the car professionally looked at and inspected by a mechanic or dealership.  

It may cost you time, but at least at the end of the day you know you'll get it all taken care of. 

Good luck. 

I think I removed all the "stuff" that would make it smell. I will go and double check. I had a mechanic take apart the dash and get the nest stuff out. It really only smells when it get really hot. Wish me luck. I ordered the odor neutralizer on Friday. Now just waiting at my door for my order :)

I smoke in my truck and use the ON daily. Several people have told me that it does not smell like I smoke in the truck. And yes 4 sprays into the AC intake in the passenger floor board, AC set on high and recirculate. Run the AC for about 5 minutes.

It can be a bit strong at first but within a day it is barely noticeably but any odor is typically gone from your vehicle. Works great in the house too but a fan might be needed to move the air more. Def check the vid for use in the car there are as always directions on the bottle but easier to check the vid and use it right. 

Ok so it smells like bubble gum and blue berries mixed together. It is a strong smell when you first spray it, but after a day it dies down. I sprayed 3/4 of a bottle in my car and trunk. 2 days later it smells really good.

Ok so it smells like bubble gum and blue berries mixed together. It is a strong smell when you first spray it, but after a day it dies down. I sprayed 3/4 of a bottle in my car and trunk. 2 days later it smells really good.

Wow! 3/4 of a bottle?  Yikes!

I usually use a spritz or two.

I've had a bad odor in there since I got the car 5 years ago. Nothing had really worked. So I got this stuff to try. I used the carpet cleaner and cleaned all the carpet and then went to town with the ON. If it works it was worth every squeeze.