Customer Service 866.965.0400

Brilliant Glaze Spray?

Wy_detailing

Question

Has anybody put a nozzle on their bottle of brilliant glaze? I was thinking that maybe it would work to spray it on the car or applicator and you would use less product and have less leftover in the applicator when your done. Any body tried it?

14 answers to this question

I've never tried it but tell me how it works out! I think one reason they don't offer it with a sprayer is because people would use less product than they should and because people wouldn't shake it up as much as they should.

Very interested to see the replies on this!

Brilliant Glaze used to be Brilliant Spray Glaze... It was changed for a reason to not be a spray, so I'd assume it won't work out the best.

This must've been before I started using Adam's. And before Nathan was born...

P.S. That's (probably :)) the last age joke, Nathan. Just can't believe you're 14 and seemingly know more than, well, more than you should about this business.

This must've been before I started using Adam's. And before Nathan was born...

P.S. That's (probably :)) the last age joke, Nathan. Just can't believe you're 14 and seemingly know more than, well, more than you should about this business.

That's right! But hey, Adam started when he was 9! :party:

People ask why I detail my school iPad... I brought Detail spray one day and everyone wanted their iPad done.

Edited by Nathan

That's right! But hey, Adam started when he was 9! :party:

People ask why I detail my school iPad... I brought Detail spray one day and everyone wanted their iPad done.

:lolsmack:

Actually, to edit my earlier post, I can't let my 14 year old in on using DS, for her iPad or anything else for that matter. As fast as she goes through soap and perfume, I'll be out by the end of the week... :D

Edited by falcaineer

Wait 14yr olds have ipads, i didnt have a cell phone til I was 17!?

Anyways, i thought about putting a sprayer on it also, just haven't got around to it.

The school district has a contract with Apple.

I wouldn't even call it an iPad, so much is disabled... I don't have an App Store.

If you are interested it is a iPad Air 2 in space gray.

Edited by Nathan

Wait 14yr olds have ipads, i didnt have a cell phone til I was 17!?

Anyways, i thought about putting a sprayer on it also, just haven't got around to it.

I didn't have a cell phone until I was 27! Well, that was a long time ago and my plan was $15 a month, zero included minutes, $0.50 a minute. Texting and internet hadn't been invented yet