Customer Service 866.965.0400

Which Towels to use?

Southern Car Parts

Question

8 answers to this question

I personally use the adams double soft on paint surfaces and use big box store towels on grime work i.e. Interior carpets, engines, greasy or just hot messes in general.

For drying I've always wanted a waffle weave towel but it has been elusive in my MB boxes but I did manage to buy some new Adams Ultra Plush drying towels and they are Great, a must have for all!

Depends. Every towel has a different purpose. I find myself using Waffle Weaves the most since they have the most uses. Drying, waterless washing, glass, etc.

There is no best overall. A waffle weave is best at drying but plush is best at removing polishes and waxes. 

Edited by Kingsford

I am with Jason, WW are great for many things, but I like the Single Softs for polish, sealant, and Wax removal.  I save the Double and Triple softs for Americana removal on special cars.

But everyone should some warehouse MF towels for interiors and other non-paint areas, and some terry cloth towels for carpets and fabric. 

For drying use one of the drying towels :lol: For wipe downs and other stuff with the paint like removing wax or sealant, I prefer double soft. For interiors I used to use those cheap China ones but then I bought a 2 pack of utility towels and they are so much better! Works great for scrubbing on interiors as well as door jams! I bought more utility towels for carpets too because I don't like using those cheap China junk. :thumbsup:

Edited by Nathan