Customer Service 866.965.0400

8:1 Rinseless Dilution for Preasoak for dirtier car

jakerodz7

Question

Hello again Adams Forum,

I was just wondering if any of you felt the need to try using a lower dilution ratio for a dirtier car when doing rinseless.  Now when I say dirtier I of course mean still within the realm of rinseless, not caked on mud or anything crazy like that.

I use 16:1 but I was wondering if anyone had used 8:1 and found a significant difference in the ease of getting the car cleaned?

Let me know!

4 answers to this question

I stay with the 1:16, if the panel is dirty I'll just go over the panel again with another clean towel. The towel captures the dirt,which is the goal so that's why I'll go over it multiple times, I use the multiple towel one bucket method

I stay with the 1:16, if the panel is dirty I'll just go over the panel again with another clean towel. The towel captures the dirt,which is the goal so that's why I'll go over it multiple times, I use the multiple towel one bucket method

No, I just spray more.

But if the car is dirty, like salt from winter, buy a garden sprayer (like 2 gallon) and spray the car first with just water to get the heavy crud off! :thumbsup:

Thanks for the input guys. Garden sprayer is on my list for items to purchase.

Thanks for the input guys. Garden sprayer is on my list for items to purchase.

Get a nicer one on amazon or something. I got a cheap 1 gallon the first time and want happy, well it was awesome to have but the quality was China-like.

I would get a 3 gallon because it's nice to do wheels with it in the winter too!