Customer Service 866.965.0400

I'm going to have an angry wife.

Uh oh.  When I was ordering last week I saw Adam's had wood coasters and believe it or not, my mrs. said "Those are nice.  Order me a set". So I did.  Only thing is, I think they're $4.99 EACH and not a set and I ordered one.  :snap: '

To be honest, the ad doesn't say how many. It does say "coaster", but then says "are" as in multiple.  So we both just assumed that there were at least two, thought maybe 4. 

Anybody have a den I can crash in when this order comes??  :help:

So the box came today, she got her 1 coaster.  :mail:

I have a very understanding wife.   :lol:

She likes it and it's sitting beside her recliner on the table.  :2thumbs:

How are they?  I was thinking about buying one.  

How are they? I was thinking about buying one.

Like every other Adam's product these things are amazing! Pictures do not do it justice, I probably won't use them as coasters but I'll have them with all my other Adam's products. I apologize for the sideway pictures, but if you're looking at getting them it looks like there's only about 34 of them left.

post-15332-0-53539300-1493864724_thumb.jpg

post-15332-0-80277900-1493864750_thumb.jpg

post-15332-0-79038900-1493864759_thumb.jpg

So the box came today, she got her 1 coaster.  :mail:

I have a very understanding wife.   :lol:

She likes it and it's sitting beside her recliner on the table.  :2thumbs:

Guess I can put the air mattress away, huh, Rich? I never heard from Dan. ;)

Like every other Adam's product these things are amazing! Pictures do not do it justice, I probably won't use them as coasters but I'll have them with all my other Adam's products. I apologize for the sideway pictures, but if you're looking at getting them it looks like there's only about 34 of them left.

Is the wood coated with something to prevent swelling from condensation?

The coaster is nice.  They're laser cut with dimension, not printed.  No weight to it.  I don't think it's coated with anything.  The back has either something on it or it's sanded super smooth, no worries about it scratching anything.  I should have bought 4 because they're real nice, but the one is just fine for now.  

The back has either something on it or it's sanded super smooth, no worries about it scratching anything.

Adam's thinks of everything. Even their coasters won't cause swirls/scratches. :):2thumbs: