Customer Service 866.965.0400

Rinseless dilution help.

Olgrey93

Question

Hi all. i just received my rinseless wash for the sole purpose of diluting for waterless and also clay lube. So my question is how many oz of rinseless is needed in a 16 oz bottle for waterless wash. I'm not to worried about clay lube right now as I also got a gallon of detail spray. Sorry I know there is a thread dedicated to this but I am not very good at mathematics

11 answers to this question

I doubt you will be able to measure with enough accuracy to make a difference, and the bottle will likely hold a bit more than 16 ounces, so, just put one ounce in the bottle then fill with water. Use a measuring cup again for the water and see if you can fit 16 ounces in the bottle. If you can measure down to the drop and the bottle holds exactly 16 ounces, you have a 15:1 ratio - 15 parts water to 1 part rinseless, so in reality you will be closer to 16:1.

1 oz of rinseless with 15 oz distilled water, make sure you use distilled. Otherwise the performance won't be as well.

You could buy a cheap 32 oz dilution bottle with lines on it, and then refill the 16 oz from the 32 oz.

32 oz would be 30 oz water with 2 oz rinseless.