Customer Service 866.965.0400

Import & Performance Nationals @ Carlisle, May 19-21

2017 is the second year for this show. It's the combination of two they'd had in the past; Import/Kit Car and Performance/Style. Last year was a bit of a wash out, so I, and I'll bet the Carlisle Event Staff, are hoping for some good weather this year!

We'll be setting up on Thursday May 18th with the Show running from Friday May 19th through Sunday May 21st.

Look for us on the Mid-Way, just below the giant Detail Spray Inflatable on top of our rig, really, you can't miss us.

http://www.carlisleevents.com/carlisle-events/carlisle-import-and-performance-nationals/default.aspx

Plans are to have Troy Sowers and his McLaren MP4-12C on display with us.

FullSizeRender03_zpskzzi3puo.jpg

Check out Troy's videos on You Tube. http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=Troy+Sowers

No worries Nathan, he uses plenty of our other products! Troy is good people!

I know! One of his Instagram posts about brilliant glaze is what got me into Adams! And the discount code is super useful!!

Gotta be more positive Rich

It will be warmer and dryer by then!!

As of this morning The Weather Channel's showing mid 70's to low 80's for set up days and the first day of the show, with only a 20% chance of rain.

• 2 weeks later...

As of this morning the weather's looking fantastic for next weekend's Import & Performance Nationals at the Carlisle Fairgrounds.

Weather Channel.com is predicting temps in the 80's with no more than a 20% chance of a stray thunder shower on Friday afternoon!

We'll be setting up on Thursday, with the show running Friday through Sunday, stop by and say hi if your in the area. We'll have about everything Adam offers for you to restock your supplies.

We'll be doing polishing Demos and be able to answer any of your detailing questions.

Edited by BRZN

As of this morning the weather's looking fantastic for next weekend's Import & Performance Nationals at the Carlisle Fairgrounds.

Weather Chanel.com is predicting temps in the 80's with no more than a 20% chance of a stray thunder shower on Friday afternoon!

We'll be setting up on Thursday, with the show running Friday through Sunday, stop by and say hi if your in the area. We'll have about everything Adam offers for you to restock your supplies.

We'll be doing polishing Demos and be able to answer any of your detailing questions.

Are you guys going to do a livestream again? That was really nice to watch!

I've never done one, so me? No.

Perhaps I can get Kyle to do one...

On the Adams instagram page? Or on Kyle's, if yes, what's Kyle's insagram.

I know Dan did a livestream for this clinic :) Thanks Dan!!