Customer Service 866.965.0400

Sponges for Rinseless Washing

jakerodz7

Question

Hell Again Adams Forum,

I am curious as to any opinions on using wash sponges instead of MF towels for rinseless washes. I am currently using the Gary Dean Bucket of Towels method, but have been seeing a couple of reviews that talk about using sponges instead. 

Is this a method that can safely be used for rinseless washes?

Could the Adams wash wedge be used instead of a sponge?

Since Adams doesn't carry a sponge would anyone recommend one that has worked?

Thanks as always for the input!

9 answers to this question

Ryan I'm still crying I didn't buy your Patriot wax aluminum container.

I liked using one microfiber per panel. Usually about 10 per vehicle.that way I was never putting a used towel back into the bucket and introducing swirls

I liked using one microfiber per panel. Usually about 10 per vehicle.that way I was never putting a used towel back into the bucket and introducing swirls

Hell Again Adams Forum,

I am curious as to any opinions on using wash sponges instead of MF towels for rinseless washes. I am currently using the Gary Dean Bucket of Towels method, but have been seeing a couple of reviews that talk about using sponges instead. 

Is this a method that can safely be used for rinseless washes?

Could the Adams wash wedge be used instead of a sponge?

Since Adams doesn't carry a sponge would anyone recommend one that has worked?

Thanks as always for the input!

We do carry a sponge wrapped in a very soft microfiber now:

http://adamspolishes.com/shop/specials/sub-category-1/adam-s-premium-microfiber-wash-sponge.html

I have not tried using it yet with a Rinseless Wash 2-Bucket Method yet, so I cannot comment on how effective it would be. I do like it a lot for regular washing, as it holds a lot of suds and cleans nicely on the Grit Guard Washboard. 

When I do rinseless washes, I typically use one 5-gallon bucket of Rinseless solution and 5 or more Borderless Blue, Borderless Gray, or Double Soft towels, and the towels never go back into the bucket during the wash process once I take one out to begin washing.

LOL! I literally just tried to explain this to him.

Jacob, I use wash mitts for my Rinseless wash method I use a total of five mitts and they're probably made in China but don't tell Nathan!

Thanks for all the input fellas!

Dan, you are absolutely right, I still haven't bought one so I didn't even think about it.  I guess I will keep using the bucket of towels method. No complaints with it but I was just curious as to if anyone had tried something else successfully.  Also trying to cut back a load of laundry a week lol.